Which one

Which one of these should I buy next month?

• XBOX 360

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • LCD/HD TV

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I would agree with most of that list but would strike out sonic and fifa and add moto Gp and oblivion - I personally have not played Viva but there is a lot of people raving about that one.

I have bought 5 grade AAA + this month :icon_bigg
Viva Pinata - From the game description itself it sounds absolute rubbish, but for some reason I find myself strangely drawn to it, it may be my next purchase

KLFox

Viva Pinata - From the game description itself it sounds absolute rubbish, but for some reason I find myself strangely drawn to it, it may be my next purchase

I know what you mean it is getting my attention and I am worried, it is not like my last few purchase where I can curb stomp and mutilate people. This is building gardens to attract wildlife.

I am afraid very afraid :eek:

Anyway you need to get PES first ;)

Last edited:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I know what you mean it is getting my attention and I am worried, it is not like my last few purchase where I can curb stomp and mutilate people. This is building gardens to attract wildlife.

I am afraid very afraid :eek:

Anyway you need to get PES first ;)
:icon_lol:

KLFox

I had it in my hand when I picked up RS6 Las Vegas, but put it back mainly because of the stupid colourful Pinta on the front cover. :eek:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I had it in my hand when I picked up RS6 Las Vegas, but put it back mainly because of the stupid colourful Pinta on the front cover. :eek:
I will be getting it, I'm not sure if it is aimed at children or adults but it certainly has adult appeal. I think it's the colours that are a) attracting me to it and b) putting me off as it's too childlike.

However, all of the games on the Wii are very childlike, but they're still aimed at adults :icon_lol:

KLFox

My missus says I am a big kid anyway.

That is Rare for you they do make mad games.

You have convinced me Melts, I am going to have to get it now :018:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
My missus says I am a big kid anyway.

That is Rare for you they do make mad games.

You have convinced me Melts, I am going to have to get it now :018:
The only thing stopping me, and it will probably stop me if it is the case, is that I believe there is no online multiplayer option

Last edited:

KLFox

I think you can go to market and trade online and you can send presents to people on your friends list but no curb stomping or fragging on this game :018:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I think you can go to market and trade online and you can send presents to people on your friends list but no curb stomping or fragging on this game :018:
Can you chainsaw any of the Pinatas?

pds

Might be getting one tomorrow morning :038: .

Quick questions

How long is the ethernet cable? my modem is about 12 feet from where the XBOX will be situated.

Also does my modem need to be connected to my PC and my PC on when playing online?

what are the advantages of buying the Gold membership over the other ones offered?

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen

Quick questions

How long is the ethernet cable? my modem is about 12 feet from where the XBOX will be situated.

Also does my modem need to be connected to my PC and my PC on when playing online?

what are the advantages of buying the Gold membership over the other ones offered?
Ethernet -You need to buy a longer one

PC - No, you can play if your PC is off

Xbox live - You have to get gold. Silver only allows you to record and publish your scores and achievements, it doesn't allow you to play against other people. Gold is the only option

KLFox

Quick questions

You will need to get a router, unless you share your internet access through your PC via the ethernet cable if you have one and can do that on you PC. Only with a router can you share your connection and play when the PC is off. I have heard of people using their PC as a hub like that but it is more difficult to set up. A router is easier as you just plug it in and play really.

I think the ethernet cable supplied is average no more than 5 feet long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670