Which Pub? (Not Another Poll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

for those of you not goin to Brammal Lane, which pub will you be in for the game? If you're staying at home you'r just shit.

Soar Point for me

Nathan said:
for those of you not goin to Brammal Lane, which pub will you be in for the game? If you're staying at home you'r just shit.

I've just had Sky installed, but I'll still be at the match. If you're going to watch it on TV you're just shit :icon_wink

I'll be building sandcastles on the beach....

webmaster said:
I've just had Sky installed, but I'll still be at the match. If you're going to watch it on TV you're just shit :icon_wink

Well said Webbo.
I am going to the match, but am also recording it and will only watch if we win. Does this make me a bad person?

lazzer said:
some people dont get the choice what do you do nathan ?
dont get the choice? thats just rubbish. i work in an office. quite a cool office actually, only 5 people. and lots of money

can i have some?

Nathan said:
dont get the choice? thats just rubbish. i work in an office. quite a cool office actually, only 5 people. and lots of money

i asked you what you do not where you do it :102:

oh, sorry.

i'm a life & pensions administrator. training to be a financial adviser

Nathan said:
dont get the choice? thats just rubbish.

I'll also be working, it is rubbish, but I DO NOT have a choice

MKFox said:
I'll be building sandcastles on the beach....

Do you think you'll see any chocolate starfishes? :icon_lol:

webmaster said:

I think it's funny how all tramps have Sky installed.

As for your comments - HERE HEAR! I'm going, see you there!

Nathan said:

So you don't have any commitments on Saturday, you can afford to go to the match, but you're still not going.

And you think that makes you a better supporter than someone who can't go because they're working?

i work at weekends purely because its the only time i can as i am in college in the week,and i need to save money up for university. Plus even though i can no longer go to matches at the weekend i will still try and go to every night match that i possibly can go to!

I'll be goin and can't wait. Was looking on the Sheffield Utd OS and see they've replaced the wooden seats with plastic ones! At least I won't be picking splinters out me arse for the next week.

is it a fox? said:
At least I won't be picking splinters out me arse for the next week.
One up on Highland with his wooden 'friend' Pinocchio then....

MKFox said:
One up on Highland with his wooden 'friend' Pinocchio then....

I thought you were going ???? Go on Piss Off..;)
And take your friend 'Splinters' with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566