Which Talkingballers have you met in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol:

I presume the ceremony never took place in the end, or did I leave too early, what happened does anybody know

It did.

Sarah and Charlie got there at about 2.50pm.
Traffic was a nightmare.

Got a bit emotional as you can imagine.
And as Janx's dad scattered the ashes the wind caught them and most of us got some in our eyes.
Typical Janx..always getting in people's faces!!:biggrin:

They definitely want to be at the Memorial night, so does his brother(who was there today).

We got into the ground about 5 mins after kickoff, but funnily enoguh I wasn't that fussed about missing the start of the game.

and left me standing there........ was half time before I got into the ground

when we walked away I thought you was with us. My mrs said "Hold on BG isn't with us". I looked around and saw you talking to Boc and decided it would be too much like hard work to walk back and tell you we'd gone, I figured you'd work it out anyway :icon_lol:

when we walked away I thought you was with us. My mrs said "Hold on BG isn't with us". I looked around and saw you talking to Boc and decided it would be too much like hard work to walk back and tell you we'd gone, I figured you'd work it out anyway :icon_lol:

I worked it out after about an hour of waiting......

boc walked round with us so BG must have stayed there on his own for 30 mins :081: :081: :081:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Aston Villa615
3Manchester C  614
4Arsenal614
5Chelsea613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69