Which Talkingballers have you met in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where abouts?

Nearish to the bar, on the right hand side, about 5 or 6 back. I was with a very slim, blonde woman and 3 men. Contrary to my previous predictions I wasn't wearing jeans but I was wearing a Leicester t-shirt.

Where the feck were you?:icon_lol:
I walked around the stadium twice at about 2:15 looking.

Will there be another chance to get the raffle tickets?

Speaks volumes that it was the two ladies who managed to locate me of their own accord :icon_roll

I've replied about the tickets in the shopping thread. I take it you know where the 1884 is? :icon_wink

does silver fox have a leicester shirt with wait for it....... silver fox on the back? if so i saw him at the betting bit and also walking out of the game this would be in turnstyles 7-12

does silver fox have a leicester shirt with wait for it....... silver fox on the back? if so i saw him at the betting bit and also walking out of the game this would be in turnstyles 7-12

I also saw someone with silver fox on the back sitting in the west stand. On another note I nearly ran Bernie over as he was walking down the middle of Welford Rd, against the flow of the trraffic, shouting at the cars.

I also saw someone with silver fox on the back sitting in the west stand. On another note I nearly ran Bernie over as he was walking down the middle of Welford Rd, against the flow of the trraffic, shouting at the cars.

lol bernie is a legend makes me piss meself i love how he terroises(sp?) our fans

My TB list

1 Fcukcov
2 Robsdee
3 MK fox
4 Willlow
5 Nathan
6 Nottingham fox
7 Lazzer
8 Bankerdan
9 Beighton
10 Melton fox
11 Jessel
12 MHS
13 Muzzysgal
14 Durham fox
15 Lee H

Pleasure to see you all except Melton (obnoxious fecker):icon_wink and MK fox (a not right):icon_wink

My TB list

1 Fcukcov
2 Robsdee
3 MK fox
4 Willlow
5 Nathan
6 Nottingham fox
7 Lazzer
8 Bankerdan
9 Beighton
10 Melton fox
11 Jessel
12 MHS
13 Muzzysgal
14 Durham fox
15 Lee H

Pleasure to see you all except Melton (obnoxious fecker):icon_wink and MK fox (a not right):icon_wink

am i top of the list as you can never forget the smell I produced that day?:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69