Which Talkingballers have you met in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought Cleefox was a bloke though....I'm sure he's mentioned his wife and family more than once.......

Cleefox is a bloke, but Mrs Cleefox has his name on the back of her shirt ... confusing I know

I saw a woman with Cleefox on the back of their shirt, the penny didn't drop.:icon_roll

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion folks. A couple of seasons ago the wife wanted a new shirt, but with players leaving all the time she went for the cleefox id, as we are all Cleethorpes Foxes.
Met the following at Preston:

SJN-Fox
Boc
Real Sharapova
Stevie Lynex on the wing
beaumontfox
Nottingham Fox
Fitz

It was a real pleasure to meet you all, even if Beaumont did call me old :018: :biggrin: :icon_lol:

Apolgies to Fitz who had to endure our company all the way back to the town centre.
Just to add, it really added to the day out to meet you all, and I mean that most sincerely folks (Copyright Hughie Green - just to show Beaumont how old I am :icon_lol: ).

Met the following at Preston:

SJN-Fox
Boc
Real Sharapova
Stevie Lynex on the wing
beaumontfox
Nottingham Fox
Fitz

You would have seen Jessel, but he wasn't there when you came over, I had sent him to get my pie :biggrin:

or he was laying a bet........:081:

No he had put them on before hand. £77 worth !!

I had to laugh, he was trying to work out if he had won on the way home, so he's got his betting slips all over the table on the train, and then pulls out his "Kids" train ticket to show the conductor. :081: :081:

If things work out i will be attending the Wolves game and i would defo like to meet the lot of you before the game, or even after depending on what a great day it will be for us when we whoop them,

But Spanky coming over for the Wolves game so he might miss a meeting in Barnsley. :icon_wink

I wont make it to bransley game, and i am going to be in the UK for wolves game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611