Which Talkingballers have you met in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:081:

Eh when was this?

Lanky streak? Thanks.
Cheers wahey.

Saw MHS walk past me and did a double take as you were walking up with pies before the game, managed to collar Jessell with a quick Hi though I got the impression it didn't quite register who I was!

I thought I saw you yesterday in the toilets at h/t Ringo. But I figured it was the wrong place to make my introductions and be wrong

yeh i went in one underneath the ground-shittting hell melts found me in the toilet! i was wearing a jacket with a grey hood and a beatles t-shirt :)

yeh i went in one underneath the ground-shittting hell melts found me in the toilet! i was wearing a jacket with a grey hood and a beatles t-shirt :)
Yep, didn't notice The Beatles shirt, but defo a grey/light blue jacket/hoodie thingy.

Sorry Ringo. You were near the hand drier at the time

Me & Leroy also a saw a fight!!!

Last edited:
Me & Leroy also a saw a fight!!!

But did you see Nottingham Fox trying to push an old bloke with a walking stick under a train after the game?

Shameful!

But did you see Nottingham Fox trying to push an old bloke with a walking stick under a train after the game?

Shameful!
No, but something was mentioned about it on Yorkshire Today, I didn't realise it was NF

him and another bloke started fighting in the pub, the other guy thought the guy in red was a barnsley fan and just came over and punched him the face 3 times. bit of a mistake though as the guy in red (who was a leicester fan)was with a group of lets say 'nasty' ****ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69