Which Talkingballers have you met in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But did you see Nottingham Fox trying to push an old bloke with a walking stick under a train after the game?

Shameful!

We saw Nottingham, halfway through the first half, walking along with a pie in each hand........ I didnt realise he was on a Pukka diet.

well i don't think that counts as a meeting but its about the closest i have come to having one

What about our near-miss in the Marquis?!?

Anyways, I seen none of you feckers yesterday. I did have a mothers meeting in the toilets about the United score. And I did sit near Kasabian, some wappy lad who was there on his own and he'd eaten far too many smarties and then very-looking-a-like lad from The View. Also seen me Uncle, two blokes from the local, bunch of kids what went me school and an ex-teammate of my brother's football team.

Half of Leicester turned up in Barnsley in my isolated world.

Anyways, I seen none of you feckers yesterday. I did have a mothers meeting in the toilets about the United score. And I did sit near Kasabian, some wappy lad who was there on his own and he'd eaten far too many smarties and then very-looking-a-like lad from The View. Also seen me Uncle, two blokes from the local, bunch of kids what went me school and an ex-teammate of my brother's football team.

but we didn't even realise one another were in there!

Forgot to mention, on the way back to the car. The Cribs lead singer from near-by Wakefield asked what the score was before zooming off in a Rover.

I seen King Kong aswell walking to the ground.

1. PDS
2. Bocadillo
3. Jeff
4. Fcukcov
5. Nottingham Fox
6. Jessel
7. Lazzer
8. Willlow
9. Melton Fox
10. Boy Genius
11. Joe 501
12. Foxpodder
13. Durham Fox
14. Cate Fox
15. Fitz
16. Real Sharapova
17. LeeH
18. Darth Vodka
19. KLFox
20. PFKAKTF Fox
21. Scarborough Fox
22. Polar Bear
23. Beighton155
24. Muzzysgal
25. Brauny Blue
26. Naughty Fox
27. Newtonfox
28. Nathan :038:

1. MHS
2. cleefox
3. Melton
4. lazzer
5. Willlow
6. BG
7. Durham Fox
8. jessel
9. LeeH
10. Siouxsie
11. Brauny Blue
12. Nathan
13. pds
14. beighton155

Lovely to meet you :038:

It was alright meeting you as well.:icon_bigg

Only kidding, it was a pleasure.

1. Muzzys Gal!
2. MHS
3. Melton
4. BG
5. Brauny blue
6. Lazzer

:038:Nice to meet you all, and thanks for the champagne!!!!:biggrin:

I was taken a bit back by Melton, he's a genuinely nice guy and treated me with far more respect than I actually deserve. I wish I was him, he's my idol. In fact, no I don't wish I was him, that would take away the pleasure of being able to actually look at him.

In fact, I feel a tad sorry for Melts as he is the only person in the world that can't enjoy the sheer pleasure of his visual stunningness.
Alright, FFS don't tell everybody.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611