Which Talkingballers have you met in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon I might have *nearly* met homer!

I was mucking about with bluetooth before the game and found someone who has called their phone 'homer' so was wondering if it were he.

Mind you, also found one culled '****ybollox' - wonder if that was anyone on TB too :icon_bigg

I reckon I might have *nearly* met homer!

I was mucking about with bluetooth before the game and found someone who has called their phone 'homer' so was wondering if it were he.

Mind you, also found one culled '****ybollox' - wonder if that was anyone on TB too :icon_bigg

Probably Melts :icon_wink

i meant in the sense which individual made sure you never wanted to meet another tb'er again
None really.

It's a collective effort. I'm also very scared of some of the people I haven't met, I'm worried about the damage they might do to me mentally.

It went when.....Lazzer nutted Duzza one Saturday afternoon. They were arguing over the change MHS had given them back from 3 pints.

did they buy with a fifty? can't see how you'd get change from 3 pints in there for any less than that

1. Bocadillo
2. Jessel
3. Nottingham Fox
4. Real Sharapova
5. OldGit
6. Fcukcov
7. MHS
8. CornishFox
9. Beaumount Fox
10. Fitz
11. Cleefox
12. Durham Fox
13. SwedeFox
14. lisah
15. jonahal32
16. Newton Fox

1. Bocadillo
2. Jessel
3. Nottingham Fox
4. Real Sharapova
5. OldGit
6. Fcukcov
7. MHS
8. CornishFox
9. Beaumount Fox
10. Fitz
11. Cleefox
12. Durham Fox
13. SwedeFox
14. lisah
15. jonahal32
16. Newton Fox

Some people collect stamps, others keep a list of Talkingballers they've met ... :icon_bigg

Some people collect stamps, others keep a list of Talkingballers they've met ... :icon_bigg

My list of those TBers actually met is quite small.

But I've seen plenty, or had them pointed out, but thought there is no way I want to associate with them :icon_bigg

ive met no TBers for real but im pretty sure i saw fludie before outside welford road...btw ive got craig 8 on the back of my home shirt and im pretty small to be 16 (just in case any of you see me tomorrow) thanks

My list of those TBers actually met is quite small.

But I've seen plenty, or had them pointed out, but thought there is no way I want to associate with them :icon_bigg

Playing hard to get eh Spion? :icon_roll

They can't be that bad. I mean if you look at what they're posting on here ... errmmm ... come to think of it Spion I don't blame you. :icon_bigg

ive met no TBers for real but im pretty sure i saw fludie before outside welford road...btw ive got craig 8 on the back of my home shirt and im pretty small to be 16 (just in case any of you see me tomorrow) thanks

We'll be careful not to step on you :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69