Who For The Hot Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else read today that Kamara's manager of the season is Paul Ince... even ahead of Keane :icon_roll

One might portray it as brothers sticking together. :icon_roll

'top quality' managers

Just found this on skysports

Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric claims,

A number of 'top quality' managers have expressed an interest in becoming the club's new boss.

Nigel Worthington was installed on a temporary basis following Rob Kelly's dismissal in April and led the team for the final five games of the Championship season.

Mandaric is now looking to make a permanent appointment and admits Worthington will be considered.

But he is also mulling over other options and is not prepared to rush into a decision.

"Several top quality candidates have made me aware of their interest in this high-profile position but it would be unprofessional of me to divulge any further information at this moment in time," said Mandaric.

"I wish we could have the right person today but it is such an important decision I must take my time.

"Nigel Worthington was the man here at the end of the season and he has made it perfectly clear that he would like the job on a full-time basis, but there are three or four others I have to look at closely.

"The one thing is that I will not be pushing myself to make the decision quickly. I hope everyone will understand that."

Anything would be top quality after the shite we have had over the last few seasons

Re: 'top quality' managers

Just found this on skysports

Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric claims,

A number of 'top quality' managers have expressed an interest in becoming the club's new boss.

Nigel Worthington was installed on a temporary basis following Rob Kelly's dismissal in April and led the team for the final five games of the Championship season.

Mandaric is now looking to make a permanent appointment and admits Worthington will be considered.

But he is also mulling over other options and is not prepared to rush into a decision.

"Several top quality candidates have made me aware of their interest in this high-profile position but it would be unprofessional of me to divulge any further information at this moment in time," said Mandaric.

"I wish we could have the right person today but it is such an important decision I must take my time.

"Nigel Worthington was the man here at the end of the season and he has made it perfectly clear that he would like the job on a full-time basis, but there are three or four others I have to look at closely.

"The one thing is that I will not be pushing myself to make the decision quickly. I hope everyone will understand that."

Anything would be top quality after the shite we have had over the last few seasons

Interesting comment, unprofessional because some are still employed by other clubs :102:

That millennium bug is a bit of a worrry.

Oh! Look! Another manager thread, yippeee

:015: :015:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675