Who Goes, Who Stays? Championship Here We Come!....

M17TT C

Well it seemed like this was happening for a while now so hopefully there are some plans in place already and we deal with the situation quickly but I fully expect us to piss around without a manager for a month or 2 and then just beg Smith again.

Personally, I think Smith has to go. It certainly wasn't his fault we have gone down but he hasn't done a huge amount to help. He was definitely dealt a crap hand but he still had the opportunity to do far better than what we have done.

The board take a lot of the responsibility as in hindsight, those 2 games with Dumb & Dumber in charge possibly were fatal in that we could have done better in those game, or at least given the new manager more time to work with the squad.

It's happened though and we can't dwell on the past too much as there are probably 101 incidents from this season that a even just a slight improvement could have proved the difference and kept us up.

Moving forward, a new manager is a must ASAP, I'd say within the next 2 weeks at the latest if we want a serious chance at bouncing straight back.

With regards to the players, there is going to be massive overhaul and I would go with the following:

I'm sure there are a few others but that was the first list I found.

I think Hirst could be valuable for us in the Championship and Hamza could come back and do a job at this level.

Massive turnover is required though and we need to make sure we sign some older, championship experienced players who can get involved in the shithousery.

Also, we should be a good prospect for the top PL academies to send players to us on loan.

It's not going to be easy, it's probably not going to be very pretty, but we can bounce back if we act swiftly and accordingly.

I don't see Top waling away or looking to sell up just yet, if he does then we could be in for a right shambles of a summer.

Just get rid of all of them. Every ****er is culpable and infected with the malaise. Start the season with a squad that's just Hamza and build from there.

The ones under contract we want to get rid of, we won't be able to, because they're on high wages and no one else will pay them that much.

So we'll end up having to sell the ones we want to keep.
Yep.

Might get lucky with the odd one staying.

Realistically anchored by wages of Vestergaard, Bertrand (?), Vardy, Ward, Soumare, Daka, Ricardo. Possibly Wilf too, but someone might take a punt.

At a guess we can keep our back five largely intact (some combo of Iversen, Souttar, Faes, Thomas, Kristiansen and Ricardo).

We will be stuck with Soumare and will have to either loan him out or build around him and KDH. Hamza might be around I suppose.

And Daka…maybe.

That’s about your lot.

How long has Harvey Barnes got left? It will be disappointing to lose him being a hometown boy but there will be a lot of interest and I expect one of the players who will command a good fee. I'd like to think he stays but he'll be gone almost certainly. Maddison will definately be sold to the highest bidder and I wouldnt be surprised to see Nacho sold for as much as we can get either.

Faes Id bin off for a hob knob and a cup of coffee. Soumare likewise.

Of those 8 that are out of contract none will be missed, Tielemans included. At least we've got the memories of that stupendous FA Cup goal.

We are going to be completely new look next year.

BN's right in as much as everyone is for sale, has a price tag. We're in a position where we'll have to listen to offers. That said, we'll have worked out who we want to (and can afford to) keep. If we get offers above that internal valuation then there'll be further discussion.

I don't think it's as bleak as that might seem though. There'll be parachute money, and other hangover income streams. I can see KP selling us but if not, there being funds available sufficient to do some kind of meaningful rebuild. We will continue to exist even if we're granted certain leniences.

With astute trading and a ground floor manager, we might bounce back relatively quickly. I wouldn't say one season but maybe 2. On the plus side, we might also shed some of our supporters who want no part of the club, or the EPL, or whatever ;)

Lako and BN first out the door

Pair of ****s
Definitely. The thought of spending more time surrounded by the absolute mongs in our fan base makes me want to vomit.

Failure loving weirdos

Definitely. The thought of spending more time surrounded by the absolute mongs in our fan base makes me want to vomit.

Failure loving weirdos

Today was genuinely quite incredible - dopey ****s stood clapping the hopeless ****s that just got us relegated when, with the tiniest bit of effort, they should have been comfortably mid table. Utter ****s, all of them

But I’m an addict, so I have no choice

But I’m an addict, so I have no choice
Yep, 'bout the size of it.

I've already said it, I'm as likely to stop following Leicester as I am...what was it again? **** me, I'm getting old. But yes, no choice.

Really hope that offer to Youri of 90,000 kebabs a a week has been withdrawn. Would be our luck/incompetence for him to sign a contract now.

Really hope that offer to Youri of 90,000 kebabs a a week has been withdrawn. Would be our luck/incompetence for him to sign a contract now.
Kinda amuses the **** outta me that it'd be the only offer he gets.

Kinda amuses the **** outta me that it'd be the only offer he gets.

I'm clinging on to hope that it's not actually because he can't be arsed. Imagine if he turns up at a club he thinks he should try to play for and he just can't actually move any more.....

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463