Who Goes, Who Stays? Championship Here We Come!....

Is VAR coming to the championship next year?
Do they have goal line technology?
Plymouth away is a nice visit either end of the season

£20m for Barnes!?!

Brighton have just spent £30m on a Championship player.

Barnes, a PL player who has recorded 15+ g/a in his last 4 seasons, and just hit 20 this season in a team that went down..... Not a chance we sell him for £20m.

When you add in the English tax, and what sounds like plenty of teams understandably interested, he'll be £50m.

It's shit we've gone down but we are not on the brink of administration that we are having a fire sale.

Players will leave but for justifiable values - if you're only selling Barnes for £20m then you may as well just keep him.

I saw some after match footage on YouTube and Nacho did look genuinely upset. I thought he was truly excellent against Wham so I hope we can find a way to hang on to him. I think he might care enough to stay.

£20m for Barnes!?!

Barnes, a PL player who has recorded 15+ g/a in his last 4 seasons, and just hit 20 this season in a team that went down..... Not a chance we sell him for £20m.

When you add in the English tax, and what sounds like plenty of teams understandably interested, he'll be £50m.

It's shit we've gone down but we are not on the brink of administration that we are having a fire sale.

Players will leave but for justifiable values - if you're only selling Barnes for £20m then you may as well just keep him.

Wait and see. We're about to get analised.

I think a defence involving Iversen, Souttar, Justin and Kristiansen would do well in the Championship. I actually think in terms of their development, the Championship will be good for Souttar and Kristiansen. I think they were both good long-term signings. Would have been great if we were comfortably mid-table and they only played a very minor bit-part this season. Neither were ready to be thrown into a Premier League relegation scrap.

You seem to have neglected Luke Thomas. Surely the Championship would be good for his development too, and being a Leicester lad, don't we want to have players who actually care?

Wait and see. We're about to get analised.
Must say I doubt we'll get Barnes' full value now, but Id think wed get more than £20m - maybe £35m-ish. Maddison we may be able to get around £50m for as there will be big interest from a few of the biggest clubs there. I expect Castagne and Iheanacho will hold some good value as well, maybe even Ndidi we could make our intital outlay back on if someone thinks they can turn him back into what he once was.

You can tell from the comments he's made already that Jonny Evans is off. No surprise, but I feel he's been pretty detached for a while.

I've held this in for a while, but he's someone that's really pissed me off this season. With his injuries, he may not be as culpable for what's happened on the pitch as others. But he's meant to be our captain - and yet he's been absolutely silent. In the last 24 hours is the only time I've heard from him this season. I've not seen anything of him trying to rally the players.

Every comment he's made since full time has been about "the club", not once saying "we". Clearly knows he's not sticking around.

Compare that with Nacho's interview where he spoke very emotionally and every answer was about we haven't done enough, we will work hard to come back etc.

You can tell from the comments he's made already that Jonny Evans is off. No surprise, but I feel he's been pretty detached for a while.

I've held this in for a while, but he's someone that's really pissed me off this season. With his injuries, he may not be as culpable for what's happened on the pitch as others. But he's meant to be our captain - and yet he's been absolutely silent. In the last 24 hours is the only time I've heard from him this season. I've not seen anything of him trying to rally the players.

Every comment he's made since full time has been about "the club", not once saying "we". Clearly knows he's not sticking around.

Compare that with Nacho's interview where he spoke very emotionally and every answer was about we haven't done enough, we will work hard to come back etc.
Not to mention his refusal to retire from pointless international football.

Is Hirst all that? Does anyone know?? Also, have we any at Leuven worth bringing in?

£20m for Barnes!?!

Yes but BN doesn’t even own a glass, let alone a half-empty one.

Is Hirst all that? Does anyone know?? Also, have we any at Leuven worth bringing in?
Certainly a player we should keep unless their are good bids.

There is a young American lad at Leuven who has apparently done well. Opoku. He’s a Leicester player on loan.

Maybe we will see him to Leuven for a squillion quid with a nice bit of financial doping!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663