Who Is City's Biggest Donkey Since 2000?

WHO IS THE BIGGEST DONKEY?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

I thought we should all see who really has been City's biggest donkey the last 5 years...

MHS

And by the way.......I left Nathan Blake out on purpose because I thought that everyone would vote for him :lol:

Steven

Craig Hignett :roll:

MHS

I thought about Hignett.......but don't forget he scored in the last minute against Arsenal last season :lol:

londonfox

Definately John Curtis... at least the others on the list, even Lee Marshall, tried.. they were completely and utterly poop but at least they tried.

No Lewis on the list??????????????????

What did Rob Ullathorne ever do wrong in a City shirt, I thought he was very very good for us. I remember him marking Michael Owen at Filbo back when TC gave us a 1-0 victiry and Owen (who was actually quite good then) didn't get a kick...

Arnar Gunnlaugsson.. not one of MON's more inspired decisions...

Stefan Freund... wasn't bad was he???

Might have to add David Connolly to the list if he doesn't score soon.

jon4001

seriously how can anyone consider anybody other than ade for being the biggest donkey. coniving to spoon even the simplest of chances he single handedly relegated lcfc and drained almost half of 11m we extorted from lpool for someone who at least shinned 8 goals a season. actually peter taylor is the greatest donkey of lcfc history for squandering the opportunities that 11m brought to a club that was established in the top ten of the premiership. i expect both of them to be working blackpool's beaches this summer.

londonfox

jon4001 said:
he single handedly relegated lcfc.

No he didn't... That's way too harsh...

Peter Taylor and John Elsom are together responsible for relegating LCFC.

glyn

Had to go for Curtis for the short-term memory of the points he lost for us last year due to schoolboy defending. And then for being a t**t when he left.

Some of T****rs signings you have to have sympathy for as they were clearly signed to a league way above their level and I include Marshall in that.

Ullathorne played well for us but was a mercenary who has had his comeuppance - where is he now?

Freund - didn't do much wrong for us

gunnlaugsson - when he had a run of games under Taylor he scored a few good goals. I think MON regretted the signing as soon as he arrived, as never got a chance. And he did score his penalties in the THREE penalty shootouts in 1999-00, even when £11m boys Emile didn't really fancy taking them.

mad biker

Sorry, my choice aint on the list, so can`t vote, for the record my nominee is Nalis !

londonfox

mad biker said:
Sorry, my choice aint on the list, so can`t vote, for the record my nominee is Nalis !

please explain MB...

Sam

I voted for Benjamin as I don't think he ever really does anything.

rotherhamfox

Nothing wrong with Freund! Good player i thought. I'd say Ade was the biggest bag of wank.

alex

mad biker said:

Seriously MB? I have to go back a long way to find a worse player than Marshall for City IMO...Well, as far as Lewis anyways!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669