who is going to Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not, just lately it takes me all my time to go to home games at the mo. I wish you all that are travelling a happy journey both ways, but I doubt it.

Or Gareth Williams! Is he still there?

He's still there but has only ever played in three games for them - none of them this season.

should be there, to witness our one & only double of the season....

Does anyone know if you can get tickets at the ground (Watford) ??

:icon_conf

Does anyone know if you can get tickets at the ground (Watford) ??

:icon_conf

If any tickets are returned unsold from Leicester, they will be available at the ground - but will cost a fiver more (£25). The signs are that we will be returning about 100 tickets.

thanks Boc... spent all day trying to phone ticket office... hopeless answer service !.. is it always that bad ?

they havent posted on LCFC world whether or not you could get in on the night...

i'll take a chance...

cheers..

Given that we will get a draw at best against Watford, and play in-form Norwich on Saturday. We could well be in the relegation zone with some clubs having two games in hand on us after Saturday:icon_conf

If any tickets are returned unsold from Leicester, they will be available at the ground - but will cost a fiver more (£25). The signs are that we will be returning about 100 tickets.

Just emailed ticket office to keep one reserved, bet they will sell them quickly tomorrow at the turnstiles.

thanks Boc... spent all day trying to phone ticket office... hopeless answer service !.. is it always that bad ?

they havent posted on LCFC world whether or not you could get in on the night...

i'll take a chance...

cheers..

Helpful Tip #1: Never ring the ticket office - why hang on while you pay 0870 rates?

Helpful Tip #2: Email them at [email protected]

Helpful Tip #3: If your mail client allows you to request a 'read receipt'. then doso - it does seem to elicit a quicker response.

I take it you're confident of beating them when we play them at home too. :102:

I think we could probably manage it

we're playing them at home in the Los Angeles fixture weekend in 2010

Last edited:
i'll take the hint...thanks... i don’t normally leave it this late to sort an away ticket. Thought there would be plenty left after Sats abysmal show as well as it’s a mid-week game etc...

let's hope we can scrape a point !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670