Who is going up with us and do we care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see Peterborough and Scunny join us. Local derbies, decent clubs. Leaving Scummy Leeds:081:, Scummy Millwall :081:and Franchise FC :081:to languish.

Any preferences guys?

So long as the plastic club is left behind I'm happy, would prefer to see Peterborough in second and either Oldham or Stockport through the play-offs come up with us.

I'd also like Forest to stay up...

Last edited:
I'd like to see Peterborough and Scunny join us. Local derbies, decent clubs. Leaving Scummy Leeds:081:, Scummy Millwall :081:and Franchise FC :081:to languish.

Any preferences guys?

Scunthorpe is a friggin hundred miles away!

You must live in Lincoln if you think those two are local derbies!

Any apart from Millwall & Leeds.

I looked on a Millwall forum after our game, and they really are a bunch of grade A tossers.
Still trying to live the 1970's/ 80's hooligan dream. Feckin pricks, do they think that the only hardnuts in this world come from South London.
I'd never condone violence, but i'm sure we have just as many dickheads following our club as they do.

Don't care!! Ax long as Swansea and Doncaster are still in the CCC(assuming we go up of course!) a that's two more grounds to tick off me list!

What is this "assuming we go up" FFS?

Otherwise, my thoughts exactly.

I want Franchise FC to go up that way it is another away game I can go to, along with Watford if they stay up. :)

MK Donalds deserve to go up really, I reckon they have played decent football throughout the season. Peterborough too although I may change my mind on that in the next couple of weeks.

For me now the thing I want the most (as I'm now assuming we are going up) is for Leeds to stay in this league. That will shut every ****er up who says getting out of here is easy.

I would agree that MK and Peterborough deserve to go up: they have proved to be, almost equal, in a second best to City position. I don't have any preference as to which gets automatic and which the play offs.

MK Dons and Millwall please, local for me. much as i dislike Millwall, i can walk to their ground from my house

I'd like to see Peterborough come up with us.

Living in the Rutland area I have a few mates who are Peterborough fans, about a 25 minute drive for me too.

I reckon its going to Peterborough automatic, and from the play offs i have a bad feeling it will be Leeds, though i hope its not.

Hi, first time poster, long time reader. Mk for distance & tranmere (just for the hell of it) however I have a feeling it will be leeds. Imagine a Leeds v millwall playoff final. But frankly I don't give a hoot.

Hi, first time poster, long time reader. Mk for distance & tranmere (just for the hell of it) however I have a feeling it will be leeds. Imagine a Leeds v millwall playoff final. But frankly I don't give a hoot.

:018:
You naughty, naughty boy!

:081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573