Who is going up with us and do we care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MK Donalds deserve to go up really, I reckon they have played decent football throughout the season. Peterborough too although I may change my mind on that in the next couple of weeks.

For me now the thing I want the most (as I'm now assuming we are going up) is for Leeds to stay in this league. That will shut every ****er up who says getting out of here is easy.

Agreed. Must admit though i hated MK Dons at the start of the season for the whole franchise things, theyve really grown on me, play good football, good manager, the fans seem good too

MK and Peterbrough for me, though in short anyone but Leeds and Millwall

Agreed. Must admit though i hated MK Dons at the start of the season for the whole franchise things, theyve really grown on me, play good football, good manager, the fans seem good too

MK and Peterbrough for me, though in short anyone but Leeds and Millwall

I cannot understand why people have this attitude towards MK Dons, where is the problem?

Well put it this way, would you be totally happy if Leicester moved to Wimbledon?

wouldn't bother me to be honest, I travel to Turin regular to watch my other team.

But it would be better than the team folding and disappearing for ever.

Last edited:
I cannot understand why people have this attitude towards MK Dons, where is the problem?

Ha, just blind sheep like hatred for corporate big wigs i guess :icon_wink but like i said i actually quite like them now and hope they go up

Last edited:
Hi, first time poster, long time reader. Mk for distance & tranmere (just for the hell of it) however I have a feeling it will be leeds. Imagine a Leeds v millwall playoff final. But frankly I don't give a hoot.

Welcome mate.

I think it will all come down to form, both for 2nd place and the play-off final winners.

If Peterborough keep this amazingly-good form up then they'll go up, simple as that.

Then I guess its down to whoever is playing the best football going into the play-offs.

Ha, just blind sheep like hatred for corporate big wigs i guess :icon_wink but like i said i actually quite like them now and hope they go up
TBH PR I couldn't give a flying fcuk about the other 91 league clubs, I follow LCFC.

TBH PR I couldn't give a flying fcuk about the other 91 league clubs, I follow LCFC.

thats fair enough, of course the fate of the other 91 league clubs doesnt bother me that greatly (Except when i have bets on them) but there are some sides i have soft spots for and like to see do well, and some i dont like and want to see lose though

thats fair enough, of course the fate of the other 91 league clubs doesnt bother me that greatly (Except when i have bets on them) but there are some sides i have soft spots for and like to see do well, and some i dont like and want to see lose though

exactly, my list has 91 clubs on it

Don't care. Probably a real club though so no to Franchise FC and no to the scumbags that are Milwall so peterborough probably!

Don't care. Probably a real club though so no to Franchise FC and no to the scumbags that are Milwall so peterborough probably!

I bet you don't even know the reasons why they are in MK...:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670