heroesbwcollection8340.jpg

Maya.
heroesbwcollection8344.jpg

Claire.
Daphne_Millbrook.jpg

Daphne.
NUP_131768_0559.JPG

Elle.

Personally I like Maya best, she's got a good body and that Hispanic sexiness, but Daphne not far behind.

The one which got killed off by Sylar in the first series. Wasn't in it for long, starred in the film ''Brick'' as well.

Tracie reminds me of some unstable mother off the Saff.

I'm only on the first series so far but Tracey seems like the type of chick I used to pick up when I was young.

heard the second series is not as good, thoughts? and the third?

I'm only on the first series so far but Tracey seems like the type of chick I used to pick up when I was young.

heard the second series is not as good, thoughts? and the third?

The second series was cut short due to the writers strike in America so they rushed it to the end and and it suffered a bit.

The third series is a bit all over the place, good guys are bad guys and vice versa, but it's still entertaining.

What about Claire's mum?! Definite MILF.

*edit* her biological mum in the series ;)

Last edited:
Just to be clear, is this the kids TV programme about people who have cartoon style superhuman powers that ye're all talking about?

Just to be clear, is this the kids TV programme about people who have cartoon style superhuman powers that ye're all talking about?

No, this is the adult's TV programme about people who have cartoon style superhuman powers that we're all talking about.
:icon_cool

No, this is the adult's TV programme about people who have cartoon style superhuman powers that we're all talking about.
:icon_cool

But that doesn't make any sense. Why would grown ups be interested in a programme about people with cartoon style superhuman powers?

But that doesn't make any sense. Why would grown ups be interested in a programme about people with cartoon style superhuman powers?

Because some of us grew up reading Marvel and DC comics. Because some adults (male especially) never properly grow up. Because some Adults have imagination.

Is it any more "out there" than imagining that Leicester can ever be in the Premier league again?

Anyway this thread is really about which actress you'd rather ****!

:icon_bigg

Because some of us grew up reading Marvel and DC comics.

Check

Because some adults (male especially) never properly grow up.

Check

Because some Adults have imagination.

Check

I meet all of that criteria, but I still don't want to watch a kids TV show.

Is it any more "out there" than imagining that Leicester can ever be in the Premier league again?

I don't know what 'out there' means so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Anyway this thread is really about which actress you'd rather ****!

Well, seeing as we seem to be concentrating on children's TV, I'll vote for Janet Ellis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566