Who Isn't Renewing Their Season Ticket if we go Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet...

Imagine it: we go down; season ticket prices go up.

Who's likely not to renew/purchase their season ticket for 2008/09?

Obviously at present there's no f'ing chance from me.

I cant see it. I am buying a house so I cant really legislate for wasting 330 + petrol money on something (despite loving the club) that isnt entertaining and is also bad for my mental health!

i've already had a word, and me and my farther's love is unconditional

I probably won't anyway. I was reluctant too this year and have missed loads of home games (by choice.

I'm not going to be getting one if we stay up.

I'm not fickle. I've just had enough of the false promises, players who couldn't give a toss and the amount of shit I've seen at this club over the past few years.

Plus... I'm moving away for a year at least! I'll get to a few games still.

But even so. If I wasn't moving away - what incentive is there to get a season ticket? I can go to the games I want as it's never a sell out at the minute. The amount of times I've turned up and the players haven't... why should I bother anymore?

These are things that I never thought I'd think about or utter. I've been going since aged 8 in 1994 but now my enthusiasm has severely waned and I really have more important things to worry about in life than getting down the City every week especially when there is **** all in the way of reward. I support them... yet nothing back.

Having said all that, I'll probably change my mind when push comes to shove.

Last edited:
Renewing.

Believe me, I really don't want to but I quite like where I sit and I like those around me so I can't not do it as I know I would be back but my seat would have gone by then.

I've been in that same seat since we first moved into that blasted artificial false millstone round our neck of a ground :icon_redf

Doubtful at this moment in time... especially if they raise the prices by a rediculous amount

I am absolutely, definately, getting a season ticket if we go down.

If we stay up then it all depends on the extent to which the club take the piss on price increases.

But next season - I am doing the weekend away matches regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669