Who should we go for now Megson has jumped ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And eat your hat :icon_wink

As a Leicester fan that might seem too much of a treat! :081:

The Telegraph today says that Paul Jewell, "having missd out on Norwich", is now likely to become Leicester manager!

Last edited:
For the hard of thinking...:

"Roeder's brinkmanship persuaded him to apply for the Norwich job the minute he heard of Peter Grant's departure three weeks ago, and his persistence put paid to the interest of former Wigan manager Paul Jewell, who is now expected to move to Leicester."

shit ****edy **** **** ****

posted in wrong thread after chelski scored the second

Last edited:
I am becoming very concerned about who our manager will be. the suggestion of royle has to be a feckin joke, if its not jewell we will get someone ****ing useless once again :(

Some guy on ChavTalk reckons that BBC WM have reported that Mick McCarthy is Milans number one choice for manager.

Am i The only one that thinks after last nights game against Chelski the only management team we should be considering is the one we have now If FB and GT can get the lads to play like they did against chelski then surely they should be given the chance too manage the team on a permanent basis..

Am i The only one that thinks after last nights game against Chelski the only management team we should be considering is the one we have now If FB and GT can get the lads to play like they did against chelski then surely they should be given the chance too manage the team on a permanent basis..

Right, keep the managers that get great results in big games?

So that made Kelly brilliant for us nearly beating Fulham last season, Allen brilliant for stuffing Watford at the end of August and Megson brilliant for beating Villa?

I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570