Who should we go for now Megson has jumped ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching Dowie on SSN, I think it's a nearly done deal. He looked very nervous when questioned on the subject, when pushed on the subject further he became unsettled, gave the usual I've got a job to do here speech, I don't want to talk about Leicester etc, but there was just something about the whole interview that gave me the impression the deal was practically done. I'm sure the wait will soon be over .....

I agree mate, saw the same interview, only commitment he made was to be in charge tonight vs West Ham.

i saw a potential new manager earlier, didnt have my camera, so a drew this picture

3CACJK76TCAFOG8XECAGAXI7FCAQF3X2VCA.jpg
He looks a bit too "permanent" for us.

Joe Royle will meet chairman Milan Mandaric this week to discuss the vacant manager's job at Leicester. (Daily Star)

"Dowie has declined to be drawn on the rumours and insists he wants to remain focused on Coventry's Championship fixture with Colchester on Saturday."
He's spent the entire morning on the Brum media talking about playing for the shirt tonight...he'd look a bigger cnut than usual if he walked out straight after.

He isn't coming to City unless coventry release him. They won't want that level unrest on top of their other problems.

He's spent the entire morning on the Brum media talking about playing for the shirt tonight...he'd look a bigger cnut than usual if he walked out straight after.

He isn't coming to City unless coventry release him. They won't want that level unrest on top of their other problems.

they could probably do with the compo though

Surely the Royle rumour is a smokescreen, i expected an official approach by now (to either Coventry or Blackpool) but may be waiting until the midweek games are done, nah just upset teams prior to the weekend!.
MM has probably got it all wrapped up waiting for a right time for a press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669