Who went Plymouth last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom stafford

Leicetser versus Plymouth is coming up and i was wondering wheteher to go or not can someone who went last year tell me how far it was and also whats the ground like.

Leicetser versus Plymouth is coming up and i was wondering wheteher to go or not can someone who went last year tell me how far it was and also whats the ground like.

I liked the ground - as for the distance, it depends where you are leaving from!

It takes from Leicester on average 4hr 30mins-5 hours to get there, you then have a drink or some'ut to eat for a hour, watch a 2 hour lasting football match (which normally makes LCFC's all-time shockers of performances) and then go home which takes 4 hr 30mins-5 hours to get there.

The point I am making if you go there, make a weekend of it. That's what I'd advise.

you should go mate.... based on past history you can at least say you were at Martin Allen's last game in charge.

considering its only about 40 mins away from me and i travel to leicester about once a month i can tell you its about 3hr 30 min drive if you dont stop, easiest from leicester is m69 m6 m5 all the way its approx 250mile to the ground from loughborough.decent enough ground holds about 25k i think but plymouth in general is a shite hole if ya wanna make a weekend of it i suggest stopping at paignton, torquay,brixham,which are only 30/40 mins away

I went managed a long weekend in torquay around this fecking debacle.Its a compact ground i found the natives quite friendly.I wouldnt do the trip from Leicester on a wet tuesday night like some of the die hards on here:icon_lol:

Was there last year, will be going again staying for the weekend:)

Already booked my train ticket, cost me £23.50 return from Leamington Spa to Plymouth

I went managed a long weekend in torquay around this fecking debacle.Its a compact ground i found the natives quite friendly.I wouldnt do the trip from Leicester on a wet tuesday night like some of the die hards on here:icon_lol:

I would:icon_bigg

i've gone the last 2 seasons, absolutely no way i'm going this year. the train costs too much and last 2 times have been absolute shite. its the furthest away ground for me and not one i have enjoyed. don't think the ground is very near the station, can't remember in all honesty

Do you know when the Accrington one will be up, need to know pubs etc:)

there's one at the ground which allows away fans in. as I'll be there from about midday I'm sure I could update as I sample the bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669