Who will be next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxes Trust. I see you recently had a fans consultation meeting, but wondered if you had got any further on the points above? I am sure that a lot of people would like to know how we plan to manage our current level of debt and continue to fulfil the promotion aspirations of our owners.

Whilst atmosphere and standing are interesting topics, this is surely the key issue isn't it?

on a separate note this is the first time I have been able to face a forum since that game. Horrid.

So no feedback then?

So no feedback then?

There is sometimes the rash assumption that we read every thread on every message board, just in case we get asked a question, in this case on about page 31 - it would help if you either e-mailed us or at least started a new thread to ask us a question. Picked this up tonight following your post on the FFP thread.

Will see what is covered during the phone in & then come back onto the message boards if elements raised were not covered.

There is sometimes the rash assumption that we read every thread on every message board, just in case we get asked a question, in this case on about page 31 - it would help if you either e-mailed us or at least started a new thread to ask us a question. Picked this up tonight following your post on the FFP thread.

Will see what is covered during the phone in & then come back onto the message boards if elements raised were not covered.

There was no rash assumption. My question was actually in response to your post in this thread. I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that you would monitor your own posts just in case someone took the time to respond to you? If not, then forgive me.

I do not live in Leicester and so will not be listening to Radio Leicester. I would be grateful if you could feedback on this forum. Thanks everso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566