Who will get the wooden spoon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashov said:
Nah you will still....You aint gunna win or draw another game this season .
Do you think Leeds will come straight back up assuming they get releaged? Personally I think they won't and may not for a few years yet. :lol: :wink:

Dorkwolf said:
Ashov said:
Do you think Leeds will come straight back up assuming they get releaged? Personally I think they won't and may not for a few years yet. :lol: :wink:

i think they will lose any half decent players they have and will be out of the premiership for a very long time :)

Lord_Cobley said:
Dorkwolf said:
Ashov said:

i think they will lose any half decent players they have and will be out of the premiership for a very long time :)
They might not even be a club if they go down

Ashov said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Dorkwolf said:
Ashov said:

That would be sad^

Ashov said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Dorkwolf said:
Ashov said:

They have a business plan in place, so they will be fine.

Dorkwolf said:
Ashov said:

If Leeds go down then they will be doomed. All there 'good' players will go and they will have to promote half the reserve team.

Bye Bye Leeds :lol:

londonfox said:
Dorkwolf said:
Looks like it's going to be you. :roll: :oops: :wink:

yeah... cant argue with you on that score Dorky :cry:

Nah Keep The Faith, Wolves will land bottom :lol:

I think we'll finish bottom if I'm honest.......

We have to rely on Wolves and Leeds only getting 1 more point maximum, and us beating Pompey at home! We won't get anything at Arsenal! :(

Scowcroft said:

We have to rely on Wolves and Leeds only getting 1 more point maximum, and us beating Pompey at home! We won't get anything at Arsenal! :(

Yes we will o ye of little faith.

Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

Yes we will o ye of little faith.

We'll see. :(

m~james said:
Currently Leeds...

As it stands;
LEICESTER
Wolves
Leeds
Sorry I forgot to log in. :oops:

I say the wooden spoon will be between Leeds and yourselves. Personally I think Leeds will win it. :roll: :wink:

Dorkwolf said:
m~james said:
Currently Leeds...

As it stands;
LEICESTER
Wolves
Leeds
Sorry I forgot to log in. :oops:

I say the wooden spoon will be between Leeds and yourselves. Personally I think Leeds will win it. :roll: :wink:

LEEDS will win it!
Next Saturday we have ARSEnal, Leeds have Chelski...Leeds will lose to Chelski and Leicester will end ARSEnal unbeaten run :lol:

-Who have Wolves got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00