Log in to stop seeing adverts

Who will get the wooden spoon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkwolf

New Member
Ashov said:
Nah you will still....You aint gunna win or draw another game this season .
Do you think Leeds will come straight back up assuming they get releaged? Personally I think they won't and may not for a few years yet. :lol: :wink:
 

Cobbo

New Member
Dorkwolf said:
Ashov said:
Nah you will still....You aint gunna win or draw another game this season .
Do you think Leeds will come straight back up assuming they get releaged? Personally I think they won't and may not for a few years yet. :lol: :wink:
i think they will lose any half decent players they have and will be out of the premiership for a very long time :)
 

Ashov

New Member
Lord_Cobley said:
Dorkwolf said:
Ashov said:
Nah you will still....You aint gunna win or draw another game this season .
Do you think Leeds will come straight back up assuming they get releaged? Personally I think they won't and may not for a few years yet. :lol: :wink:
i think they will lose any half decent players they have and will be out of the premiership for a very long time :)
They might not even be a club if they go down
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Ashov said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Dorkwolf said:
Ashov said:
Nah you will still....You aint gunna win or draw another game this season .
Do you think Leeds will come straight back up assuming they get releaged? Personally I think they won't and may not for a few years yet. :lol: :wink:
i think they will lose any half decent players they have and will be out of the premiership for a very long time :)
They might not even be a club if they go down
That would be sad^
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Ashov said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Dorkwolf said:
Ashov said:
Nah you will still....You aint gunna win or draw another game this season .
Do you think Leeds will come straight back up assuming they get releaged? Personally I think they won't and may not for a few years yet. :lol: :wink:
i think they will lose any half decent players they have and will be out of the premiership for a very long time :)
They might not even be a club if they go down
They have a business plan in place, so they will be fine.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Dorkwolf said:
Ashov said:
Nah you will still....You aint gunna win or draw another game this season .
Do you think Leeds will come straight back up assuming they get releaged? Personally I think they won't and may not for a few years yet. :lol: :wink:
If Leeds go down then they will be doomed. All there 'good' players will go and they will have to promote half the reserve team.

Bye Bye Leeds :lol:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
I think we'll finish bottom if I'm honest.......

We have to rely on Wolves and Leeds only getting 1 more point maximum, and us beating Pompey at home! We won't get anything at Arsenal! :(
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
I think we'll finish bottom if I'm honest.......

We have to rely on Wolves and Leeds only getting 1 more point maximum, and us beating Pompey at home! We won't get anything at Arsenal! :(
Yes we will o ye of little faith.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
I think we'll finish bottom if I'm honest.......

We have to rely on Wolves and Leeds only getting 1 more point maximum, and us beating Pompey at home! We won't get anything at Arsenal! :(
Yes we will o ye of little faith.
We'll see. :(
 

Dorkwolf

New Member
m~james said:
Currently Leeds...

As it stands;
LEICESTER
Wolves
Leeds
Sorry I forgot to log in. :oops:

I say the wooden spoon will be between Leeds and yourselves. Personally I think Leeds will win it. :roll: :wink:
 

m~james

New Member
Dorkwolf said:
m~james said:
Currently Leeds...

As it stands;
LEICESTER
Wolves
Leeds
Sorry I forgot to log in. :oops:

I say the wooden spoon will be between Leeds and yourselves. Personally I think Leeds will win it. :roll: :wink:
LEEDS will win it!
Next Saturday we have ARSEnal, Leeds have Chelski...Leeds will lose to Chelski and Leicester will end ARSEnal unbeaten run :lol:

-Who have Wolves got?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

LCFC Twitter

  1. 📺 #WhuLei 🕒

  2. On the scoresheet in #WhuLei last season - Marc Albrighton! ✔️ https://t.co/jPwFqULE2x

  3. #lcfc's youngsters are heading back to Hong Kong! 🇭🇰🛫 Here's what happened last year 👇

  4. 🔹 Player of the Season 🔹 Young Player of the Season 🔹 Goal of the Season Cast your votes 🗳

  5. End the season in style with matchday hospitality for games against Arsenal or Chelsea at King Power Stadium 🍽️ ➡️… https://t.co/TJXWDYILrd

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 34  85
Manchester City 33  83
Tottenham  33  67
Arsenal 33  66
Chelsea 34  66
Manchester Utd 33  64
Leicester 34  47
Wolves 33  47
Everton 34  46
10 Watford 33  46
11 West Ham Utd 34  42
12 Bournemouth 34  41
13 Palace 34  39
14 Burnley 34  39
15 Newcastle Utd 34  38
16 Southampton 33  36
17 Brighton 33  33
18 Cardiff City 34  31
19 Fulham 34  20
20 Huddersfield 34  14
Top