Who will sign Fowler ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Other Club for me. Waged a nice v£333, to bring in v£1k!!

Who's your money on ??

Last edited by a moderator:
With you there,I might even have some more on,theres bound to be a few more who want him

TBH, I could see a lower Prem team coming in for him, maybe even The Sheep!! Although whether Robbie will like to stay in the Prem is another thing, if it is first team football he is after, I doubt he will get it in the Prem as IMO he looked way out of his depth for 'Pool last term.

Honestly, I hope we don't sign him, I feel we have been down that route before (older player looking to finish his career) and it has never worked for us. Although I'm not wetting my pants in excitement about DJ, I would still prefer us to sign him than Fowler.

Why do people keep calling Fowler an oldie he's 32:icon_conf

Because he as a football is coming to the end of his career.....

Is it making you feel ancient then h, us calling a 32 year old, old? ;) :102:

Because he as a football is coming to the end of his career.....

Is it making you feel ancient then h, us calling a 32 year old, old? ;) :102:

So a 32 year old Footballer is coming to the end of his career,how old is Kishishev ? Me,I don't look my age

Last edited:
So a 32 year old Footballer is coming to the end of his career,how old is Kishishev ? Me,I don't look my age

Come on h, admit it, you can't exactly say that Fowler has got many more miles left in his engine, every player is different, just because Teddy Sherringham has played top flight until he was 40 doesn't mean that everyone can.

Drugs and alcohol have caught up with Fowler now, if he was still half the player he used to be, then he would still be in the top flight no questions asked.

Come on h, admit it, you can't exactly say that Fowler has got many more miles left in his engine, every player is different, just because Teddy Sherringham has played top flight until he was 40 doesn't mean that everyone can.

Drugs and alcohol have caught up with Fowler now, if he was still half the player he used to be, then he would still be in the top flight no questions asked.

I lived in Liverpool for 7 years and that is complete and utter bollox,I know that for a fact.There is a hell of a difference between 40 and 32.I'm not arguing because Fowler will not be coming here so its all irrelevent and besides which there is absoloutely no point in arguing on here anymore

Last edited:
I lived in Liverpool for 7 years and that is complete and utter bollox,I know that for a fact.There is a hell of a difference between 40 and 32.I'm not arguing because Fowler will not be coming here so its all irrelevent and besides which there is absoloutely no point in arguing on here anymore

I wouldn't say we are arguing, more discussing, well I know I'm not getting worked up so I wouldn't class it as arguing. Sorry if I have wound you up in anyway! :023:

The point I was making about Sherringham was that he is obviously naturally fit and despite his age, can keep his body in prime condition. Other players however, cannot play as long, purley because their bodies can't take it anymore, possibly through injuries or just natural fitness, judging by what I saw of Fowler last season, I would class him in this category.

I don't think he will come here either BTW. ;)

I wouldn't say we are arguing, more discussing, well I know I'm not getting worked up so I wouldn't class it as arguing. Sorry if I have wound you up in anyway! :023:

The point I was making about Sherringham was that he is obviously naturally fit and despite his age, can keep his body in prime condition. Other players however, cannot play as long, purley because their bodies can't take it anymore, possibly through injuries or just natural fitness, judging by what I saw of Fowler last season, I would class him in this category.

I don't think he will come here either BTW. ;)

I'm not worked up at all:102:

how come leicester are favs?? i thought it would be cardiff

They aren't:icon_conf But those odds on offer are a disgrace:icon_lol: 3 of the Runners are odds on !!!

:icon_lol:

Still didn't stop the idiots putting another 5k v cash on :biggrin:

Odds amended :icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675