Who Will The New Manager Be (Pt.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i reckon ince might come for the money, he'll be a hero for a bit, milan will get jealous of him and sack him, ruining his managerial career.

I used to reckon that it should never be Ince as I always saw him as a cocksure ****, and am not so sure that I could condemn that idea now - but I could not stomach Newell (charm the pants off all the woman suppporters), Allardyce(hateful longball drivel) or Peter Reid and someone has now had the temerity to use the words Howard Kendall in connection with my club. Enough is enough; let sanity prevail (on this Board?).
I now go for Ince - or maybe Davies, or perhaps Larry????? Have I made myself clear?

My plan would be:

Throw money at Ince, then Darren Ferguson, then Big Sam.

When they've all laughed it off, look at Newell or Davies.

I agree totally. Would someone who thinks that Ince, Ferguson, Alladyce or even Davies would come here, please explain; WHY?
If they win every game, it's to be expected; we're Leicester City - too good for this division - and ' if we take time to settle, they're gone and it's a blot on their record. These men can all expect a Championship, or lower Premiership club to show an interest next season - why take the Leicester job?

howard wilkinson

I agree totally. Would someone who thinks that Ince, Ferguson, Alladyce or even Davies would come here, please explain; WHY?
In Davies' case, maybe because he's unemployed?

And also [BM-mode] Dint he used to play fer City? Yay!!!11 !1 [/BM-mode]

:icon_wink

Jean Tigana,Gianluca Vialli or David O Leary would be my choice nut will probably end up with Paul Lambert or Peter Reid. Nigel clough might be a good choice if you could prize him away from Burton Albion.

Penney's Darlington were knocked out the Play Offs the same as Wycombe's.IMO Penneys best days are behind him,proven what,what League is he proven in.Has he managed in the Championship ?

Has Paul Lambert managed in the Championship?

How can a manager of 43 years old have his best days behind him?

He is proven in League One and League Two which is more than Paul Lambert is.

Bizarre.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Lambert or Penney, I wish I did because then I could start fighting as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669