Who Will Win The Premier League This Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ****ing hate hull. Its probably because last season when we played them a load of there fans were sitting near me and this little shit was cheering in our faces when they scored. I hate Stoke and there one dimensional tactics more though.

Also if anyone thinks Man Utd wont be in the title race this year and Liverpool will there delusional.

Thats me then

i bet theres only half of that statement you dont agree with:)

What is this Attack Highland Day in East Yorkshire? :102:I have said I don't think Liverpool will win the League but I think they might finish second to Chelsea.I think Man Utd will finish third without really challenging,from what I've seen of them this year

What is this Attack Highland Day in East Yorkshire? :102:I have said I don't think Liverpool will win the League but I think they might finish second to Chelsea.I think Man Utd will finish third without really challenging,from what I've seen of them this year

I bet you don't really believe all that....

ha ha ha dont flatter yourself :icon_bigg its obvious youre a fan of liverpool so of course youre going to disagree with that part of the post and man utd will be there or thereabouts as per:102:

ha ha ha dont flatter yourself :icon_bigg its obvious youre a fan of liverpool so of course youre going to disagree with that part of the post and man utd will be there or thereabouts as per:102:

You can be a fan of a team without thinking they are going to win things:102: You Are a Hull fan but you don't think they will win the League.I think Liverpool will do better than they have but Chelsea will win it easily.I hope that has made my position clear:102:

16/1 the feckers were....

Beginning to wonder if Wenger is the man for Arsenal.They play great football no doubt but the slip ups are becoming too common.Bendtner is nowhere near good enough either

2 defeats at the Emirates I wouldn't call that common.

They are 2 points off top and haven't really got going yet. If Vela or Van Persie hit form they will score a lot, they always create mor chances than the opposition. They could have been 2 or 3 clear of Hull who played well.

Wenger consistently puts them in the champions league playing good stuff, spending less than the other big 3 and a number of other clubs in the league. He's also got them into a new stadium to generate revenue with flats to pay off the debts incurred by moving to the Emirates. They won't have to go looking for a rich buyer.

I think he's done OK!

BTW on the thread topic I reckon it'll be Chelsea Man Utd Arsenal Liverpool in that order.

Liverpool to win the league, Bolton, Fulham and middlesbrough to get relegated me thinks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00