Who Will Win The Premier League This Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea and Man Utd will finish 10-15 points ahead of third place and I see nothing to suggest that Liverpool and/or Arsenal will necessarily finish third and fourth. I think Villa could break the top four monopoly this year.

I think Villa could break the top four monopoly this year.

I really think Villa will beat Cheatsea tomorrow. Their unbeaten home run has to end sometime and MON has got Villa playing to strength finally.

Liverpool being about a light year away from being good enough fecked it.

They won't win it but saying they are a 'light year' away is totally nonsense IMO.If they were a 'light year' away then they wouldn't be sitting in 2nd place unbeaten and having beating and totally outplaying the current Champions.Like I've said they won't win it but they are not a 'light year' away,stop being silly

2 defeats at the Emirates I wouldn't call that common.

They are 2 points off top and haven't really got going yet. If Vela or Van Persie hit form they will score a lot, they always create mor chances than the opposition. They could have been 2 or 3 clear of Hull who played well.

Wenger consistently puts them in the champions league playing good stuff, spending less than the other big 3 and a number of other clubs in the league. He's also got them into a new stadium to generate revenue with flats to pay off the debts incurred by moving to the Emirates. They won't have to go looking for a rich buyer.

I think he's done OK!
Another slip up today......

Liverpool might not win it this year (at least I hope they won't) but they are much closer than Arsenal IMO, Arsenal won't finish higher than a 4th place.

Good fight back from Liverpool today but 'light years' away from Genuine Title Contenders though

I watched the second half of the Liverpool match. IMO they were great; showed determination and desire to win.

A title isn't just won in the big matches, its about consistency. On a Tuesday night when Liverpool play 4 games in 10 days in February thats when you see them fold under pressure. The likes of Benayoun, Pennant, Ngog, El Zhar etc aren't players who should be playing at a title winning side.

IMO Chelsea will win this season; they have a great squad and will most probably spend again in January. I really don't want them to but I think they will.

Like has been said Liverpool are 'light years' away from being a forced to be reckoned with....

Why?

What have they done wrong?

They are shit Melton,the fact that Ngog And El Zhar are young players who will improve matters not,That Ryan Babel he's shit too.Daniel Agger..shit

Must say though even Kuyt is impressing this season

OK, so you mean Premier League Challenging side, not Premier League Winning side.

When you said they shouldn't be part of a Premier League winning side, I thought you meant it was ethically wrong, as if they had no right to be there.

Weren't Arsenal top of the league this time last year? I wouldn't be trying to make me eat my words yet H! though credit were credits due as awin at Stamford Bridge is a massive result!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00