Who Will Win The Premier League This Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a fickle **** no doubt.

Didn't want em to sign Barry, he had a good game for England against Trindad, 'Get Bazza down the club'.

They need another Goalscorer,doesn't need to be expensive just someone to put the ball in the net.

h are you a liverpool fan or summit ?

He has said on occasions more numerous than I care to mention that he has a certain interest in the 'pool, I believe it has something to do with his step daughter. Are people not allowed to take an interest elsewhere?

h are you a liverpool fan or summit ?

They like my second team (hate that term) Like Beightomn said my stepdaughter supports them so I was watching them a lot and I used to live in Liverpool and took an interest then.I actually see Liverpool play a lot more than I do Leicester:icon_redf.....but I still like to give my ten bobs worth on both:)

i was never questioning your lcfc loyalties i was just guessing they must be your second team
Liverpool were always my first team until about 20/25 years ago, I only support this steaming pile of shite because I was born here and I'm following some sort of misguided moral obligation.

I hate this f**king club, but I can't let go of it.

Liverpool were always my first team until about 20/25 years ago, I only support this steaming pile of shite because I was born here and I'm following some sort of misguided moral obligation.

I hate this f**king club, but I can't let go of it.

I am a Liverpool sympathiser this year only .

I've never had a second team.

Tottenham after getting Keane back from Liverpool apparently.Sell Keane and bring in Drogba...lovely stuff

is that paper talk??? did hear spurs want keane back which would be good for him cos he was a bit out of his depth at liverpool imo, man utd to win the league still

is that paper talk??? did hear spurs want keane back which would be good for him cos he was a bit out of his depth at liverpool imo, man utd to win the league still

Heard it on Talksport this morning apparently Redknapp is about to make a bid.It would make sense considering Keane was left out of the Squad on Sunday.I would hope Liverpool have a replacement lined up

Heard it on Talksport this morning apparently Redknapp is about to make a bid.It would make sense considering Keane was left out of the Squad on Sunday.I would hope Liverpool have a replacement lined up

yeah but this is rafa youre talking about he will probably have an unknown hungarian lined up, he has made some dodgy singings :102::)

yeah but this is rafa youre talking about he will probably have an unknown hungarian lined up, he has made some dodgy singings :102::)

Still joint top of the League when a lot said they had no chance:). Skirtel was an unknown but he is a great defender.Chelsea have made some dodgy signings too and not even the wonderful Sir Alex has signed winners every time.Benitez biggest downfall is refusal to admit that he just might be wrong but theres a good few people like that..even on here:)

Benitez's problem is that he always appears to be looking over his shoulder. Sir Alex and Wenger have complete confidence from their boards and even Scolari seems to gather more support from within Chelsea than Benitez does at Liverpool. Liverpool also appear to be flagging when it comes to competing with the other three of "the big four" on financial grounds.

Benitez's problem is that he always appears to be looking over his shoulder. Sir Alex and Wenger have complete confidence from their boards and even Scolari seems to gather more support from within Chelsea than Benitez does at Liverpool. Liverpool also appear to be flagging when it comes to competing with the other three of "the big four" on financial grounds.
I would aim that last bit at Arsenal but there you go:102:

I would aim that last bit at Arsenal but there you go:102:

Perhaps but the faith shown in Wenger by the Arsenal board kind of makes up for it. He probably comes under the least amount of pressure from his fans and board than any of the others. Also Arsenal are in far less debt than any of the others.

I'd still be amazed if Liverpool won the league, because I simply don't think Benitez is a good enough manager... obviously Liverpool are doing really well this season, and he's done fantastically well with them in the Champions League.

But, I think he's made far more bad signings than good ones, and he continues to make baffling tactical decisions (usually to do with rotation) which don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669