Who would replace Kelly ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

If Kelly were to be shown the door today or in the very near future, as there is no clear alternative to take over in a caretaker capacity except for Academy bosses Rudkin and Beaglehole, who would you appoint and in what format ??

I would look to appoint somebody like Graham Taylor as Interim Manager until the end of the season and then reassess the options in the summer.

Don't think there is anyone and that is probably why Kelly is still here.

If Kelly were to be shown the door today or in the very near future, as there is no clear alternative to take over in a caretaker capacity except for Academy bosses Rudkin and Beaglehole, who would you appoint and in what format ??

I would look to appoint somebody like Graham Taylor as Interim Manager until the end of the season and then reassess the options in the summer.

You been hearing whispers from sources PFKAKTF?

terry venuables till the summer as england aren't playing for the next two months

Apart from the fact that Venables is a good manager and Maclarens a fcuk wit?

we could borrow venables for like the next 7 games then we can send him back, he can dropped off horse yeates jarret on the way to as well,

Sack RK and put Steve Beaglehole in charge. ;)

Who is our physio?

Its worked okay for scunny.

Before anyone says anthing i know Laws built the team and the new guy is just carrying it on.......

Who is our physio?

Its worked okay for scunny.

Before anyone says anthing i know Laws built the team and the new guy is just carrying it on.......

yes but the wheels couldve easily have fallen off..their fans had a good chant ..'who needs mourinho weve got our physio' :081:

i think our next manager should be this!!!

chyna2.jpg

Last edited:
least she will put them in there place and maybe we could win, she could be our screat weapon agaist the sheep hehehe

I'd employ Henry Winkleman - just for the laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669