Who would replace Kelly ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment I would have Megson over Kelly any day. And I think Megson is crap by the way.

It's not a case of who you/we would have instead of Kelly, I'd have next door's dog instead of Kelly. It's who is the right manager for Leicester City. Who will be able to realise the ambitions of the club and fans.

Dont know wether he's been mentioned but what would people think about paul ince? Maybe do for us what keanes done for sunderland

Dont know wether he's been mentioned but what would people think about paul ince? Maybe do for us what keanes done for sunderland

not the right choice for Lako and Beighton.....:icon_bigg

not for me

Lawrie Sanchez's is the man

If he's unhappy as the Press are making out then we should try and get Coleman..bit of a pipedream though

i agree totally on lawrie sanchez he's my first choice too but what are the chances of getting him?

out of contract in November. but got a clause where he could manage N Ireland part-time if his new club agreed

If he's unhappy as the Press are making out then we should try and get Coleman..bit of a pipedream though

Now Coleman would make sense IMO, and you cannot see him going to another Premiership club

Nigel Worthington, i think he would do really well at leicester city, he can bring in some experience players and play some good attacking football, he is a good choice to have as the manager if kelly leaves or is sacked (please god give kelly the boots and tell him to feck off)

Nigel Worthington, i think he would do really well at leicester city, he can bring in some experience players and play some good attacking football, he is a good choice to have as the manager if kelly leaves or is sacked (please god give kelly the boots and tell him to feck off)

Hardly sets the pulse racing though does it:102:

worthington was sacked for no reason and he did well getting norwich promoted to permiership and he brought some decent talent, mike newell had some decent players, but he was forced to sell, chris coleman i wouldnt mind as the new manager, but i can't see him coming to a championship team, i am not sure but didn't coleman get injuried agaist leicester city, so that his carear ended?

i think coleman was involved in a serious car accident and thats what cut his career short

i think coleman was involved in a serious car accident and thats what cut his career short

i remember reading that, was he injuried playing agaist city once in the worthington cup match? i remember rob ulerthone was injuried playing agaist fulham in the semi final match

please, please, please no Nigel Worthington, unless we want to struggle like some mid table coca cola championship non-entity, fine. If thats the case, I'd prefer Frank Worthington, or even Frank Bough.

NW is not a prem manager in waiting. They have all been mentioned before, but George Burley, Lawrie Sanchez, Chris Coleman (and I'll await the abuse) even Glen Hoddle....take your pick. With MM in charge, I think he will surprise us all....'LCFC's new manager.....Jamie Rednapp'

Last edited:
please, please, please no Nigel Worthington, unless we want to struggle like some mid table coca cola championship non-entity, fine. If thats the case, I'd prefer Frank Worthington, or even Frank Bough.

NW is not a prem manager in waiting. They have all been mentioned before, but George Burley, Lawrie Sanchez, Chris Coleman (and I'll await the abuse) even Glen Hoddle....take your pick. With MM in charge, I think he will surprise us all....'LCFC's new manager.....Jamie Rednapp'

With A Director of Football above him? Possibly:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670