Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Karl Robinson

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other...Please state.

Votes: 15 18.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you're saying. You mean, although he's not applying, he hasn't said what he's do if he was actually approached by Leicester?

Has been widely reported as not being interested, but what he actually said is that he is not applying for any job, and he hasn't heard anything yet about any contact from any other club

How do you know the others in the poll also aren't coming?

I think The Guardian article today, written by a good journo' who knows MON, is spot on. However this is only my opinion. Feel free to tick 'other' and then post MON.

Other - Roberto Di Matteo.

Billy Davies from this list though.

I'm not sure why but everytime I read Karl Robinson's name I automatically think of Karl Pilkington.

Any chance KP can be added to the list as he would get my vote?

Last edited:
I'm not sure why but everytime I read Karl Robinson's name I automatically think of Karl Pilkington.

I'm not sure why either, but I'm guessing that it's because they share the same first name. Other than that, I'm baffled.

I've not written the MON option off like most have yet. Journo's know feck all and the Thai money can be very persuasive.

But just in case he doesn't . . .

Of the names on this list, Mark Hughes is miles superior. He did a good job with Wales, Blackburn, Man City and Fulham. Overachieves consistently. Gets his teams organised and physically strong and competitive. Banker to deliver the remit.

The roller coaster romance of Keegan would be exciting and dramatic though. His record of getting teams out of this league with finance to support him is excellent. If one of the main attributes required is motivation then he ticks that box too. He's also got the profile.

Davies would get us up this year or next but I'd have zero confidence in him at Premier League level. Hughes or Keegan would get us up and keep us there.

All the other options look like unnecessary gambles to me. Clark may be good but he may not, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669