Log in to stop seeing adverts

Who would you prefer to win this weekend?

Who would you prefer to win this weekend?


  • Total voters
    52
Status
Not open for further replies.

Singth

Active Member
It is a good question mate. Saying that though it has to be Leicester (home is where the heart is)
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
I think it is a bad question. The answer is too obvious. I don't really care about rugby. Even if it was England football I still think I would prefer Leicester to win.
 

sheffield_fox

New Member
Its cos my mate is a passionate rugby fan as well as a big wolves fan and he said for the first time in his life he put wolves 2nd to england, he passionately hates the aussies as well because of their derogatory comments about england.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
sheffield_fox said:
Its cos my mate is a passionate rugby fan as well as a big wolves fan and he said for the first time in his life he put wolves 2nd to england, he passionately hates the aussies as well because of their derogatory comments about england.
Typical Wolves fan then,.
 

sheffield_fox

New Member
Yeh well be fair, we only have dorkwolf to compare him to. I do enjoy the in depth football debates we have though. Its the closest we have to a rival this year in wolves with trees and sheep doing so awful in the nationwide s*ithole. I didn't enjoy the weekend of the 4-3 though. He's been pretty fair about it though, not gone on too much cos he knows how bad it must be for us.
 

Billy Boy

New Member
Got to be City. Don't give a flying fcuk what happens anywere else. :wink:

Remember from last season. "If we keep wining, they can't catch us!" :wink:
 

sheffield_fox

New Member
Yep i agree it has to be city, my mate was saying but its the World Cup final, and i said yeh well its our world cup final. And it is, every single game this season is like our world cup final.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Leicester - No question :)

I'm not really a big fan of rugby and I'll be missing the final anyhows as I'm working.

'Leicester till I die......' 8)
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Leicester - No question :)

I'm not really a big fan of rugby and I'll be missing the final anyhows as I'm working.

'Leicester till I die......' 8)
Has anyone heard of Rugby being called "Kick n' Clap" or "Egg chasing"?
 

MKFox

New Member
gulp

England
It's the bloody world cup final

Obvously i'd like city to win too, but it isn't a very significant game in the great scheme of things.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
MKFox said:
gulp

England
It's the bloody world cup final

Obvously i'd like city to win too, but it isn't a very significant game in the great scheme of things.
Controversial! :shock:
 

londonfox

Well-Known Member
Would you rather see England win the footballing World Cup or LCFC winning the FA Cup???

LCFC every time for me...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 21  61
Manchester City 22  47
Leicester 22  45
Chelsea 22  39
Manchester Utd 22  34
Sheffield Utd 22  32
Wolves 22  31
Tottenham  22  30
Palace 22  29
10 Arsenal 22  28
11 Everton 22  28
12 Southampton 22  28
13 Newcastle Utd 22  26
14 Brighton 22  24
15 Burnley 22  24
16 West Ham Utd 21  22
17 Watford 22  22
18 Aston Villa 22  21
19 Bournemouth 22  20
20 Norwich City 22  14
Top