Who would you prefer to win this weekend?

Who would you prefer to win this weekend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Singth

It is a good question mate. Saying that though it has to be Leicester (home is where the heart is)

Joe_Fox

I think it is a bad question. The answer is too obvious. I don't really care about rugby. Even if it was England football I still think I would prefer Leicester to win.

sheffield_fox

Its cos my mate is a passionate rugby fan as well as a big wolves fan and he said for the first time in his life he put wolves 2nd to england, he passionately hates the aussies as well because of their derogatory comments about england.

Joe_Fox

sheffield_fox said:
Its cos my mate is a passionate rugby fan as well as a big wolves fan and he said for the first time in his life he put wolves 2nd to england, he passionately hates the aussies as well because of their derogatory comments about england.
Typical Wolves fan then,.

sheffield_fox

Yeh well be fair, we only have dorkwolf to compare him to. I do enjoy the in depth football debates we have though. Its the closest we have to a rival this year in wolves with trees and sheep doing so awful in the nationwide s*ithole. I didn't enjoy the weekend of the 4-3 though. He's been pretty fair about it though, not gone on too much cos he knows how bad it must be for us.

Billy Boy

Got to be City. Don't give a flying fcuk what happens anywere else. :wink:

Remember from last season. "If we keep wining, they can't catch us!" :wink:

sheffield_fox

Yep i agree it has to be city, my mate was saying but its the World Cup final, and i said yeh well its our world cup final. And it is, every single game this season is like our world cup final.

Scowcroft

Leicester - No question :)

I'm not really a big fan of rugby and I'll be missing the final anyhows as I'm working.

'Leicester till I die......' 8)

Joe_Fox

Scowcroft said:
Leicester - No question :)

I'm not really a big fan of rugby and I'll be missing the final anyhows as I'm working.

'Leicester till I die......' 8)
Has anyone heard of Rugby being called "Kick n' Clap" or "Egg chasing"?

MKFox

gulp

England
It's the bloody world cup final

Obvously i'd like city to win too, but it isn't a very significant game in the great scheme of things.

Joe_Fox

MKFox said:
gulp

England
It's the bloody world cup final

Obvously i'd like city to win too, but it isn't a very significant game in the great scheme of things.
Controversial! :shock:

londonfox

Would you rather see England win the footballing World Cup or LCFC winning the FA Cup???

LCFC every time for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC Twitter

1. Scenes when this went in 🤪 @HarryMaguire93's late winner at Southampton was 1️⃣ of 3️⃣ #lcfc victories in August 👇

2. 🇸🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷 Coming soon. https://t.co/c5RnRElHCO

3. Signed t-shirts worn by the players during Alan Birchenall’s 39th Annual End of Season Run are still up for auction 👇

4. "He certainly showed Japanese players can play in the Premier League." 🇯🇵 More from Masatoshi Mori, journalist for the Hochi Shimbun ⤵️

5. 2018/19 Junior Season Ticket Holders can now book onto this Wednesday’s free ‘play on the pitch’ event at King Power Stadium! 🏟

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 38  98
Liverpool 38  97
Chelsea 38  72
Tottenham  38  71
Arsenal 38  70
Manchester Utd 38  66
Wolves 38  57
Everton 38  54
Leicester 38  52
10 West Ham Utd 38  52