who's staying to the bitter end on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must admit, if the weather's OK I might take the homer juniors to the Leicestershire Show

Anyone know if it's worth it ?

it is worth going to the county show just to add to the traffic around Melton to piss bubbles hefner off.

Must admit, if the weather's OK I might take the homer juniors to the Leicestershire Show

Anyone know if it's worth it ?
Is it ****, feel free to pop in for a coffee though :icon_wink

it is worth going to the county show just to add to the traffic around Melton to piss bubbles hefner off.
That's the problem, the whole of this ****ing shite town will be at gridlock.

I bet you are really looking forward to it.:icon_wink
Doesn't bother me, I'll keep out the way of the ****ing saddos going to watch ****ing ploughing matches and ****ing stilton cheese and ****ing pork pie competitions. Sad pathetic ****ers

Farming Tossers, I hope it pisses down on them

Doesn't bother me, I'll keep out the way of the ****ing saddos going to watch ****ing ploughing matches and ****ing stilton cheese and ****ing pork pie competitions. Sad pathetic ****ers

Farming Tossers, I hope it pisses down on them

I might see you there, then ?

for the first time in god knoes how long im not even going to the final game of the season, im going to sit and home and watch the clock and when the game is over and this useless shit bag of a season is over im going to calmly crack open a beer and breathe a huge sigh of relief.

This has been the worse season in recent history and there is not ****ing way i am going to show these useless ****wits ANY appreciation for what they have done.

**** off down the tunnell with your head facing firmly at the ****ing ground you under achieving bunch of ****s.

for the first time in god knoes how long im not even going to the final game of the season, im going to sit and home and watch the clock and when the game is over and this useless shit bag of a season is over im going to calmly crack open a beer and breathe a huge sigh of relief.

This has been the worse season in recent history and there is not ****ing way i am going to show these useless ****wits ANY appreciation for what they have done.

**** off down the tunnell with your head facing firmly at the ****ing ground you under achieving bunch of ****s.

Shall I stroke your head?

In fairness, I will applaud Milan Mandaric, Patrick Kisnorbo, Nigel Worthington and that is it really, maybe Levi too.

This has been one of the worst/best seasons in our history. Worst is obvious, but the arrival of MM could start a history which we are all proud of.

In fairness, I will applaud Milan Mandaric, Patrick Kisnorbo, Nigel Worthington and that is it really, maybe Levi too.

This has been one of the worst/best seasons in our history. Worst is obvious, but the arrival of MM could start a history which we are all proud of.

and i applaud you alex :038: :icon_bigg

But they aren't going to know that are they:icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670