who's staying to the bitter end on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a proper Leicester fan you should stay till the end and clap and cheer them off, even if they were in league 2 i still would also, KEEP THE FAITH lads!

If you are a proper Leicester fan you should stay till the end and clap and cheer them off, even if they were in league 2 i still would also, KEEP THE FAITH lads!

yes damn all us who travel home and away to see them play dross week in week out, we really arent proper leicester fans.:icon_roll

so are you saying we should applaud under achievment?

I won't call you a c*nt or a twat because I already have an infraction against my name for doing the same to somebody just like you, so I'll just think it to myself instead

I won't call you a c*nt or a twat because I already have an infraction against my name for doing the same to somebody just like you, so I'll just think it to myself instead

I bet you stay Melton - or you will just say the kids wanted to! ;)

:038: :038: :icon_lol: and actually you called foxello a wanker.

I bet you stay Melton - or you will just say the kids wanted to! ;)
Money where your mouth is gay boy :icon_wink

You know full well I won't be ****ing staying to the end. They're all ****s

Money where your mouth is gay boy :icon_wink

You know full well I won't be ****ing staying to the end. They're all ****s

:icon_lol:

But what if the kids really wanted to? Surely you wouldn't deny them the chance to applaud their 'heroes'. :102: ;)

Can there be a vBookie event opened on Melton staying and watching the lap of honour? :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

But what if the kids really wanted to? Surely you wouldn't deny them the chance to applaud their 'heroes'. :102: ;)

Can there be a vBookie event opened on Melton staying and watching the lap of honour? :icon_lol:
My kids won't be there

My kids won't be there

Sorry thought they went with you as you sit in the Family stand.

Looks like you may sneak away then although you would be missing out on the chance to get Iain Hume's shirt! ;)

Why not take lots of mouldy yogurts and hurl them on the pitch.

Last edited:
Sorry thought they went with you as you sit in the Family stand.

Looks like you may sneak away then although you would be missing out on the chance to get Iain Hume's shirt! ;)
Newts wont:icon_bigg :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670