Why did Forest go down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Obvious really:

forest.jpg

I love the fact the Curtis scored an own goal against QPR to send Forest down, I couldnt help but smile :razz: :lol:

How ironic is it that the 2 players that caused Forest to lose (John Curtis and Darryl Powell) are ex-Derby and ex-LCFC players. :-D They must be gutted! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That slogan got a lot of people's backs up when it first appeared. As the season progressed it began increasingly to look like one of the most spectacular PR disasters in history. I almost feel honoured to have been a part of it.

Re the ex-Leicester players. Impey and Rogers have been utterly disgraceful this season - they only made an effort at the back end of last season when they needed a contract. They have both demonstrated a truly appalling attitude as well as being totally incompetent. Curtis, on the other hand, played pretty well, which surprised me given your fans' disdain for him. Curtis seems to have been rated by the fans of all the clubs he's played for at Championship level (Blackburn, Barnsley, Sheffield United, Preston, Forest) - maybe he was just badly exposed in the Premiersip?

Trentside Toby said:
That slogan got a lot of people's backs up when it first appeared. As the season progressed it began increasingly to look like one of the most spectacular PR disasters in history. I almost feel honoured to have been a part of it.

Re the ex-Leicester players. Impey and Rogers have been utterly disgraceful this season - they only made an effort at the back end of last season when they needed a contract. They have both demonstrated a truly appalling attitude as well as being totally incompetent. Curtis, on the other hand, played pretty well, which surprised me given your fans' disdain for him. Curtis seems to have been rated by the fans of all the clubs he's played for at Championship level (Blackburn, Barnsley, Sheffield United, Preston, Forest) - maybe he was just badly exposed in the Premiersip?

nope, the worst PR was ours when selling season tickets for the first season at the walkers. the brochure read (in relation to the prices going down) "what if we go down........it wont happen"

Tempting fate is awful. I once said that I'd never tread in dog shit, three years later and I've trod in 16 separate mebs.

Tempting fate is awful. I once said that I'd never tread in dog shit, three years later and I've trod in 16 separate mebs.

Joe_Fox said:

And posted most of it on here.............

homer said:
Joe_Fox said:

And I post most of it on here.............

I like your posts homer, you shouldn't have such a low self-esteem.

our replies joe were posted at the same time, my laughies were intended for homer...oh sod it you can have them if they make you happy

Are you laughing at me AGAIN ?

You are so cruel and hurtful

Yorkshire Vixen said:
our replies joe were posted at the same time, my laughies were intended for homer...oh sod it you can have them if they make you happy

syawlla gnikcip no roop xof_eoj

na not this time homer i was laughing at your reply - i agree with you 110% :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673