Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I want WiFi.

What do I need?

I have no landline.
I have a laptop with a WiFi card.

Please help.

You need a broadband or cable connection and a wireless router. Without a phoneline you cant get broadband. So youre fecked :)

Try searching for unsecured wireless connections in range, youmight be able to nick someone elses bandwidth.

I had three unsecured connections last week, but last night there were none.
Might go round my neighbours' house and ask them what the hell they are playing at - inconsiderate bastards.

Last edited:
I had three unsecured connections last week, but last night there were none.
Might go round my neighbours house and ask them what the hell they are playing at - inconsiderate bastards.

Failing that, go round, distract them, locate their router and write down the WEP/WPA code that will be written on the base of the router :icon_wink

What do I do with that though?

you need to find yourself a girl and then marry her then she'll be your wifi

what do they link too Duzz?

One is a program that finds any wireless signals nearby (& it really does find everything, you'll be spoilt for choice :icon_wink) the second one is a packet sniffer that will crack any WEP encryption on a wireless signal.

What Macky said. If you can get them going on your laptop you might find you dont need a phoneline :icon_wink

TBH, I gave up with AirSnort, not the most user friendly to install & configure but Netstumbler is the dogs danglies.
It finds everything even if SSID broadcast is turned off, which a lot of people do if they can't get encryption working for whatever reason.

But remember kids, stealing bandwidth is illegal, even if you do it by accident, & shouldn't be condoned.

thanks everyone, as you can see though my neighbour is on at the moment so so am i. gonna risk a tournament now if you fancy pkr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669