Wigan match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiatto booked. :roll: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

fecking northern monkeys... really annoying me now...

gloucesterfox said:
SamuearlJackson said:
bugger. not happy about having to listen to wigan commentary too :(

I'm not either, I was one of the mugs that payed your LC World it's such unreliable tat, never again! By the way their support response is:
We have been onto the radio station and they are resuming the connection as soon as they can.

Please use opposition temporarily.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Club Support

Yep, I pay for it too, but I won't renew it.. Hell I never even wanted it to begin with, I got the free trial, cancelled it 2 days before it ended, and they said I never cancelled it in time so charged me a years subscription. :evil:

Did Tiatto just get yellow there? This sounds terrible :( Could partly be the biased commentry, but I can see us losing by a few and getting a player sent off

Penalty. :roll: :razz: :p

Nope :(

Jesus, Tiatto very risky here...

Apparently playing hoof ball again. :roll: Hoof ball with MDV as a target man? :eek:

Graz said:
gloucesterfox said:
SamuearlJackson said:
bugger. not happy about having to listen to wigan commentary too :(

I'm not either, I was one of the mugs that payed your LC World it's such unreliable tat, never again! By the way their support response is:
We have been onto the radio station and they are resuming the connection as soon as they can.

Please use opposition temporarily.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Club Support

Yep, I pay for it too, but I won't renew it.. Hell I never even wanted it to begin with, I got the free trial, cancelled it 2 days before it ended, and they said I never cancelled it in time so charged me a years subscription. :evil:

Did Tiatto just get yellow there? This sounds terrible :( Could partly be the biased commentry, but I can see us losing by a few and getting a player sent off

next time i guess you should tell your bank not to pay any direct debit they request in case they try it again.

i have lcfc world too. i enjoy watching the highlights a well as the commentary but it's not good when the highlights sometimes don't have any sound, and the commentary sometimes doesn't have any sound!!!

McCarthy is OK as a stop'gap Right back but Why when we have right backs fit play him there?He should be in the middle and is Gudjohnsson playing?

Tiatto's going off! No, he's not! He sounds lucky...

Think Levein will take Tiatto off at half time

HT, 0-1

danny lucky to still be playing...half time, come on CL have a fecking word :roll:

Graz said:
Tiatto's going off! No, he's not! He sounds lucky...

Think Levein will take Tiatto off at half time

HT, 0-1

Tiatto started the season well and has gone backwards. :? :? :? :-( :-(

Can't play any worse in the 2nd half ? Anybody else wishing that Wigan will miss out on automatic promotion and then get beaten in the Play Offs? ;-)

highland fox said:
McCarthy is OK as a stop'gap Right back but Why when we have right backs fit play him there?He should be in the middle and is Gudjohnsson playing?

Think Joey is playing, not heard him mentioned at all though. Then again, barely heard Williams, Gillespie or Connolly mentioned either...We've barely touched the ball it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669