Wigan match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamuearlJackson said:
anyone still have the commentary on? it is the RL guys, but they are not on air...

yeah, same here. i'm waiting for them to slip up & say something scandalous! :mrgreen:

It happened last week too... One of them said at half time "If I get the players names wrong, don't correct me. It's not on TV, so they wont know" :lol:

0-2. Incompetent. Complete lack of any ideas going forward. And WHY OH WHY was de vries still on the pitch at the end. Possibly the worst game of football i've ever seen at the walkers....

Muttley said:
0-2. Incompetent. Complete lack of any ideas going forward. And WHY OH WHY was de vries still on the pitch at the end. Possibly the worst game of football i've ever seen at the walkers....
rotherham, preston ?

Nathan said:
Muttley said:
rotherham, preston ?

Watford, Brighton etc etc etc

IMO the worse season since that last day victory against Oxford that kept us out of division 3.But it shouldn't be all doom and gloom. After the crap season(90-91) we were at Wembley 12 months later with the chance of getting back amongst the elite. CL as got plenty of sorting out to do in the summer but the priority at the moment is to see this season out.
Remember a win against a poor Cardiff side on Tuesday and it will be all over. Today was poor ,but better to lose 0-2 against an in-form team on their way to the premier, rather than 0-2 against a shite team in the bottom 6.This season as been a disaster but we are not one of the 3 worse sides in this league. If we lose to Cardiff then we have got problems and looking at the remaining fixtures this is now become a very important game.

Brauny Blue said:
IMO the worse season since that last day victory against Oxford that kept us out of division 3.But it shouldn't be all doom and gloom. After the crap season(90-91) we were at Wembley 12 months later with the chance of getting back amongst the elite. CL as got plenty of sorting out to do in the summer but the priority at the moment is to see this season out.
Remember a win against a poor Cardiff side on Tuesday and it will be all over. Today was poor ,but better to lose 0-2 against an in-form team on their way to the premier, rather than 0-2 against a shite team in the bottom 6.This season as been a disaster but we are not one of the 3 worse sides in this league. If we lose to Cardiff then we have got problems and looking at the remaining fixtures this is now become a very important game.

The biggest game in the last ten years. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

I certainly dont think it is the worst game I have seen this season and after Dion went up front, the team woke up and for 15 minutes we looked like we might score.
Then CL made the mistake of replacing Tiato who was performing well and behaving him self, with moore. which just killed the momentum. it should have been MDV that went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669