Will you be at the Walkers 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarby

already hearing people say they arent going to bother next season. I understand it costs money but are they real fans?

i'll be living in Plymouth but ill be back for as many games as possible home and away! I cant afford to renew my season ticket as i wont be able to get to every game but ill try to get to at least 10 games.

we will break League One records and i want to be there to see it!!

Leicester Till I Die

It's just a knee jerk reaction for most I think.

Unfortunately, no matter how bad we get, it doesn't make me care less about the club.

I've had a season ticket for fourteen years and I'm pretty sure I won't be getting one next season due to the price increase for being 22, I'll go to most of the games, just not all.

More than likely be at the first game if it is at home, definitely not getting a season ticket, especially as the club seem to think they can mug the same amount of money that they have done this season for next.

Will try and get to as many away games as possible, but I'm so upset that we are not going to be playing Derby, Forest, Cov, Wolves etc would have been a great season for Midlands clubs in the Championship next season. :(

already hearing people say they arent going to bother next season. I understand it costs money but are they real fans?

i'll be living in Plymouth but ill be back for as many games as possible home and away! I cant afford to renew my season ticket as i wont be able to get to every game but ill try to get to at least 10 games.

Leicester Till I Die

Please dont start me off on this one... :mad:

Leicester Till I Die

I'm not a real fan,I never go.
You are a decent enough guy Scarbs but sometimes you don't half talk out your jacksie

I've had a season ticket for fourteen years and I'm pretty sure I won't be getting one next season due to the price increase for being 22, I'll go to most of the games, just not all.

im 23 next month and i got a under 21 season ticket for this the season that ended an hour ago.

i said i was under 21, then see saw my address and name on the screen which had my age on, and she still processed the ticket, so you might be lucky

I'm so upset that we are not going to be playing Derby, Forest, Cov, Wolves etc would have been a great season for Midlands clubs in the Championship next season. :(

Screw them. We've got Posh, Northampton and Walsall to look forward to for our local derbies.

I'll be there. Gullable as ever in the beleif we will be there or there abouts, even at Christmas when we are 5th bottom!!

The Orient is only about 4 stops on the tube from Chigwell so a nice easy one to get to and Saaarfend.

Last edited:
I'm not a real fan,I never go.
You are a decent enough guy Scarbs but sometimes you don't half talk out your jacksie

H the question was meant for those who have been this season and are just giving up because we have gone down.

i know not every 'real fan' can make it!

but those who cant be bothered next season just because we are league one annoy me. OK if you cant afford it then fair enough but now is the time the club will need your support more than ever.

H the question was meant for those who have been this season and are just giving up because we have gone down.

i know not every 'real fan' can make it!

but those who cant be bothered next season just because we are league one annoy me. OK if you cant afford it then fair enough but now is the time the club will need your support more than ever.

But maybe they have had enough,who are you or I to question people's loyalty ?

I'm quite tempted to give up on football altogether.

If only I was even slightly into egg chasing...

Leicester Till I Die

Come and get an Argyle season ticket at least you will be able to see some good football with a really good manager:icon_bigg

maybe you're right H!

but surely 'loyalty' will never leave those with leicester city in the blood.

people that stop supporting a club because of relegation can feck off for all i care

Just because they no longer want to shell out the money and spend the time down there doesn't make them any less loyal than someone who turns up week in week out.Loyalty isn't judged on how many games you attend...unless you are 9 years old and in the playground

Just because they no longer want to shell out the money and spend the time down there doesn't make them any less loyal than someone who turns up week in week out.Loyalty isn't judged on how many games you attend...unless you are 9 years old and in the playground

no it's not H! and i agree.

But giving up on a club because they have fallen on hard times shows a lack of loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669