Will you be at the Walkers 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

I'll probably renew, but I think I am going to do my best to ignore this section of the site until August as it is going to be a freaking nightmare, it's already started with Lennon ffs.

Innocent

Banned
of course i'll ****ing be there

Me, too. It's my team.

I'll pay out for my season ticket happily.

I'm a Scouse. I could have supported Everton or Liverpool.

But I choose to support this rather dismal (for now) team, because they represent everything I love and loathe about the city of Leicester itself.

It's a love/hate relationship. It's a grit/ineffective relationship. It's a high/low relationship. It's a one-way relationship at times. It's a rubbish relationship, to be honest.

But it's MY relationship. And I'll stand by it, because I chose it. And I must have done that for a reason, even if it baffles me right now.

And it's quite exciting to see what's going to happen next...........

spionfox

That's not a very sober comment Innocent.

(sober as in one of the dictionary definitions to mean plain or subdued)

Boy Genius

Banned
already hearing people say they arent going to bother next season. I understand it costs money but are they real fans?

i'll be living in Plymouth but ill be back for as many games as possible home and away! I cant afford to renew my season ticket as i wont be able to get to every game but ill try to get to at least 10 games.

we will break League One records and i want to be there to see it!!

Leicester Till I Die

H the question was meant for those who have been this season and are just giving up because we have gone down.

i know not every 'real fan' can make it!

but those who cant be bothered next season just because we are league one annoy me. OK if you cant afford it then fair enough but now is the time the club will need your support more than ever.

maybe you're right H!

but surely 'loyalty' will never leave those with leicester city in the blood.

people that stop supporting a club because of relegation can feck off for all i care

no it's not H! and i agree.

But giving up on a club because they have fallen on hard times shows a lack of loyalty.

:icon_roll
I dont support the players i support the club. Everyone is pissed off BG but its my opinon.

Yes the support has been great i never said it wasnt. HOWEVER if people start giving up and not showing their support then it wont help getting us back up will it. My point of saying we need the support more than ever is because we do! everyone has to get behind the club now and 95% will.

People on RL phoned up and other people i know have said they arent even going to bother.. that was my point.

Yes they're going to be people not in a positon to renew their ST does that make them a less of a fan NO of course it doesnt, they're are going to be those that have just given up and thats they're choice.

Our attendence will go down and its those people that turning out that the post was aimed to.[/quote]

You will make sense one day I am sure, but read the bollocks you have posted.
The reason I may not be renewing is not about loyalty, its certainly not about the money, its about the bollocks we are fed. I remember the same thing being said when we came out of the premiership, we all paid up for ST's and we dropped like a lead balloon. I have given up, to a point where I will be a radio and armchair fan. I would find it very hard to get excited about watching city v cheltenham on a cold freezing tuesday night.
I can accept relegation from the premiership, just, but I cannot accept what happened today.

Dogbreath

Me, too. It's my team.

I'll pay out for my season ticket happily.

I'm a Scouse. I could have supported Everton or Liverpool.

But I choose to support this rather dismal (for now) team, because they represent everything I love and loathe about the city of Leicester itself.

It's a love/hate relationship. It's a grit/ineffective relationship. It's a high/low relationship. It's a one-way relationship at times. It's a rubbish relationship, to be honest.

But it's MY relationship. And I'll stand by it, because I chose it. And I must have done that for a reason, even if it baffles me right now.

:038: :038: :038::038:

Lboro fox

Ill go to some games, but my decision not to have a season ticket was made some weeks ago. If the players are showing some bottle and determination to play for city then i may reconsider my decision at christmas. Until that day comes, **** the lot of them. I doubt Holloway will be here next season, but i can't take any more tactical ineptness either.

muzzy magic

I'm a Leicester FAN so of coarse i'll be there next season, i'm not going to stop supporting them just cos they got relagated

Brown Nose

The reason I may not be renewing is not about loyalty, its certainly not about the money, its about the bollocks we are fed. I remember the same thing being said when we came out of the premiership, we all paid up for ST's and we dropped like a lead balloon. I have given up, to a point where I will be a radio and armchair fan. I would find it very hard to get excited about watching city v cheltenham on a cold freezing tuesday night.
I can accept relegation from the premiership, just, but I cannot accept what happened today.

Spot on BG.

Innocent

Banned
I would find it very hard to get excited about watching city v cheltenham on a cold freezing tuesday night.

You know how much I value your input here. But you're wrong. What happened today has been happening all season and was leading to this. Please get it in perspective. This is the result of financial and managerial and psychological instability. Hey, it happens everywhere. It just happened to us, right now, in this final result. We got what we deserved. Nowt.

Relegation was inevitable. Surely most of you, like me, saw this coming months ago?

I can't see why everyone's making a big deal of it.

Let's get cool. Let's just decide whether status and size matter. For me it never did. But maybe that's because, as a psychologist, I'm supersussed.

Or "drunk" :) :)

:)

Last edited:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
But you're wrong.
He can't be!!

It's a personal emotion, and it's not for us to decide what is right or wrong for somebody else. We all have differing levels love/support for our club.

There is no wrong or right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670