Williams/Toe

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Has gone for X Rays, I believe we have problems if its broken. Will certainly be an unbalaced team on saturday. Hopefully he will be ok!!!

Birch said he went for an X Ray yesterday and it isn't broken, just bruised. That still might mean he's out for Saturday though.

put a toe shaped boxing glove on it

Cate Fox said:
cant he have a painkilling injection or something? hope so...

well, terry played brilliantly last season and he needed one every day for his foot, so i suppose its possible..

But wasnt it a broken toe that ended Linekers career?:102:

G F P said:
i think it was moving to japan that ended Spinekers career

Agreed that didnt help. But he at least blamed it on his toe then. WIMP!;)

fcukcov said:
Agreed that didnt help. But he at least blamed it on his toe then. WIMP!;)
it gave lee hurst something to take the piss out of him for on T T I A O:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Last edited:
G F P said:
it gave lee evans something to take the piss out of him for on T T I A O:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Are you sure it was Lee Evans?

G F P said:
edited but i'm sure lee evans was sat at home agreeing with him

Whilst smacking himself in the head no doubt.:icon_lol:

IMO Williams will play on saturday, now that the injury has been confirmed as only bruising and not broken I would imagine he will play. If Hughes or Weso had been available then I am sure Williams would have been rested or benched but with it being so early on in the season and with other players unavailable it is imperative Williams plays as he is instrumental in centre midfield to dictating the tempo we play, and desperately need a creative midfielder on saturday.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
IMO Williams will play on saturday, now that the injury has been confirmed as only bruising and not broken I would imagine he will play. If Hughes or Weso had been available then I am sure Williams would have been rested or benched but with it being so early on in the season and with other players unavailable it is imperative Williams plays as he is instrumental in centre midfield to dictating the tempo we play, and desperately need a creative midfielder on saturday.

I hope you are right as I am not inspired by a central midfield pairing of Tiatto & Gudjohnsson - we need some creativity in there. I wonder if Hughes will be fit enough for the following week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669