Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to go with Hughes and Kisnorbo in the centre.

I am fed up that we keep getting 'skinned' by right wingers. Maybe we should use Tiatto as left back, 'taking no prisoners'?

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
I am happy to go with Hughes and Kisnorbo in the centre.

I am fed up that we keep getting 'skinned' by right wingers. MAYBE WE SHOULD USE TIATTO AT LEFT BACK 'taking no prisoners'?

Yeah left back on the bench....he's garbage, i cringe everytime he comes on as sub

muzzy magic said:
Yeah left back on the bench....he's garbage, i cringe everytime he comes on as sub

I know what you mean, he can kill a game off with his running in circles.

Must be a coinincidence then that in the last couple of games that Tiatto came on as a sub we suddenly upped the tempo and started threatening their goal?

Must be a coinincidence then that in the last couple of games that Tiatto came on as a sub we suddenly upped the tempo and started threatening their goal?

Exactly what you want when you bring on a defender to protect the lead, him making a run on the opposite of the pitch and losing the ball

Now you see Willow you are developing MDVitis ... you are picking up on his mistakes and ignoring all the good stuff Tiatto does on the pitch!

Now you see Willow you are developing MDVitis ... you are picking up on his mistakes and ignoring all the good stuff Tiatto does on the pitch!

For your information I had tablets to get rid of MDVitis :icon_lol:

Tiatto is a good tackler and likes going forward, but he should play in CM not LM where he always wonders into the center and doesnt give us width or LB where he always gets caught to far up field.

Willlow said:
For your information I had tablets to get rid of MDVitis :icon_lol:

Tiatto is a good tackler and likes going forward, but he should play in CM not LM where he always wonders into the center and doesnt give us width or LB where he always gets caught to far up field.

True, I used to think Tiatto was good, but this season he has had a tendancy to drift as mentioned across the pitch.

He's a headless chicken and a liability with his bookings (tho sometimes Joey is no better, what was with the handball against Cov, stooopid!).

If we can't get Smith permanantly then our left needs addressing. As I mentioned in one of my other posts, I think Johansson is a weakness at LB, he should have to fight for a CB place not just get given an "out-of-position" place. Bring on Sheehan!

to be honest i cant see how some people think hes are best midfielder
these no dout he could be but every time i see him he drifts in and out of the game and dosnt seen to put much effort in at all i cant see man city biding for him but if they do i for one will be happy if they do i cant realy see it being a big sum but theres allways hope

stulcfc said:
to be honest i cant see how some people think hes are best midfielder
these no dout he could be but every time i see him he drifts in and out of the game and dosnt seen to put much effort in at all i cant see man city biding for him but if they do i for one will be happy if they do i cant realy see it being a big sum but theres allways hope

He could make a move to the premiership and sit on the bench like Connelly!

Tiatto is a luxury we can't afford.

Booked too often (every game!), poor passer who regularly drops his teammates in trouble, seems completely brainless sometimes.

beighton155 said:
He could make a move to the premiership and sit on the bench like Connelly!
hope if he dose we get round about the same money we got for connelly :icon_lol:

wiliams is not the best midfielder in this division and he's deffo not going to man city-hopefully he will be sparked into action now after being punished though i highly doubt it

i think we need to keep hold of him at present. Hughes being the only other creative midfielder we've got. He's clearly got the ability but we've not seen enough of it. Question is how does CL get the best out of him week in week out? Answers on a postcard to...

Craig levein
Walkers stadium
Leicester

mad biker said:
What a bunch of ass holes you all are, Williams is not only our best midfielder but the best midfielder in our division, pure quality, vision, skill and the ability to create time and space, if he has played his last game for us I`ll be gutted !

I agree

Sigh as I posted on other forum which it got ignored.

Look at lampard, beckham, zidane, ronalhdo and other attacking midfielders they all drift out of games. Attacking midfielders are involved during attacking moves. So if you playing for a 0-0 draw or just on the backfoot williams will not be seen much, hence he shone in the stoke game as we played attack minded in that game.

Chrysalis said:
Sigh as I posted on other forum which it got ignored.

Look at lampard, beckham, zidane, ronalhdo and other attacking midfielders they all drift out of games. Attacking midfielders are involved during attacking moves. So if you playing for a 0-0 draw or just on the backfoot williams will not be seen much, hence he shone in the stoke game as we played attack minded in that game.

Totally agree!!

Williams is a quality player and as for him drifting in and out of games every player does. Momo on Sunday had a great game the best I have seen him play but he still drifted out of the game in both halfs!

oh fcuk....does that mean we won't get to sing "Gareth Williams is our friend
song" again, He's no worse than Mdv and he has turned it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669