Post Match Wolves 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasper should have done better with both goals, even though he was obscured by an offside Jimenez for the first goal. Lookman played well, everyone else was average.

No matter how well we play, when we defend like that we’re not going to win.

Watching us at the minute is like watching a limping wounded dog. Time to put it down.
Defend like what? Tell me how our defence let us down today? Both shots from outside the box were areas our midfield could have been.

Totally bossed that, they score two from two from outside the area. We could take 100 corners and not score against these. Tough result to take.
Don’t believe the wankers, Lookman was excellent today.
We could take 100 corners and not score.

We looked very good going forward at times, Lookman especially was looking very dangerous.

But the defence is just shambolic.

Defend like what? Tell me how our defence let us down today? Both shots from outside the box were areas our midfield could have been.
Tell me where I mentioned our defence?

I thought Ricardo, Dewsbury-hall, Tielemans and Lookman were good. We just need to scramble some more points together and then write this season off.

Is it just me? I do wonder if some people bother to watch the match, or just wait until the end and complain! We were the better team and lost to two long range shots.

If we can keep that form, we'll finish pretty near the top six!
Near top six???

There is 15 points between us and Arsenal in 6th. We’ve not won in the league for two months.

This season is about two things:

1. don’t get relegated
2. go as far as possible in Europa conference league

Continue to play like we did today and we'll finish higher in the table than we are now.
And we'll play better than this when the likes of Fofana, Evans, Barnes, Justin and Vardy are back.

The problem is that the story of the last two years tells us that when we have Fofana, Evans, Barnes, Justin and Vardy back, we will lose Schmeichel, TIelemans, Ndidi, Dewsbury-Hall and Ricardo to new injuries.

There is never a time when we have anything like a fit squad so managing games without players is what it's all about for the rest of this season at least.

Having four or five players working well is great. The fact that no mater how well some perform on the day, they can't get anything from the game except the fact that they played well. We still conceed more than we score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669