Wolves Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

awfull

NN Fox

1-3 OG. That just about sums this season up. Tossers!!!!!!!!!!

Steven

WTF 1-3 og :icon_sad:

Graz

Kisnorbo off for a second yellow! :(

For the first time ever I think, I'm actually glad a season is over (almost). Just want to put this one behind us and look forward to the reshuffle of the playing squad and the backroom staff.

Graz

How many OGs has McCauley got this season? Barber says thats the 2nd but I thought he had more than that...

highland fox

The 'defending' for that third goal was comical,it was that bad it was funny...

highland fox

Perhaps this may make people think twice about NW.

Biff

its the last game of the season, we are not going down thank god and we know we have a shit team. but people still find time to get upset about todays performance. get real, get a life this season is over and has been since it started.save your energies hopefully positive some of you for next season:018:

Graz

How many OGs has McCauley got this season? Barber says thats the 2nd but I thought he had more than that...

To answer my own question, this is McCauley's third own goal of the season. 1 in each game against Norwich and one today.

highland fox

its the last game of the season, we are not going down thank god and we know we have a shit team. but people still find time to get upset about todays performance. get real, get a life this season is over and has been since it started.save your energies hopefully positive some of you for next season:018:

I actually laughed at that third goal,the defending was pure comedy

jonlcfc1

Perhaps this may make people think twice about NW.

I don't think this result will affect Wortho's chances of getting the job - he's done well to get the results to keep us up, but there's only so much he can do in such a short space of time. I want Coleman, but I'd settle for NW.

highland fox

I don't think this result will affect Wortho's chances of getting the job - he's done well to get the results to keep us up, but there's only so much he can do in such a short space of time. I want Coleman, but I'd settle for NW.

Even if we take a caning and are humiliated?

Steven

What a tosser Kisnorbo is. :icon_sad:

Steven

Was it me or was there a problem connecting? :102: :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687