Wolves match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pds

Never started one before, I might be a lucky charm.

Im getting it started early,lets get behind the lads.
3 points here we come

i'm going, see you all in The Quay for a beer

I'm a bit worried about this one. Wolves have been inconsistant this season, but they have just brought Aladiere (sp?) in on loan from Arsenal. He looked like a quality player last season. He could link up very well with Carl Cort.

What am I saying? Paddy M and Paddy K will have them in their pockets! :redface: :icon_sad:

Come on City! Lets get a run going and get ourselves out of this mess! :038: :038:

PLYMOUTHFOX said:
I'm a bit worried about this one. Wolves have been inconsistant this season, but they have just brought Aladiere (sp?) in on loan from Arsenal. He looked like a quality player last season. He could link up very well with Carl Cort.

What am I saying? Paddy M and Paddy K will have them in their pockets! :redface: :icon_sad:

Come on City! Lets get a run going and get ourselves out of this mess! :038: :038:

Yeah it's alright us getting excited after one win, but we know what normally follows a win here, let's hope not this time!

Thought it was agreed that A-Z Fox would start this after unparalleled success on Tuesday???

Lets hope pds hasnt put a jinx on us, however I will be more than happy to put my record on the line in either the Brighton or shaggers match.

Just wait and see, I will bring the team luck im sure.:icon_wink

Alliadiere is not making his Wolves debut on Saturday. There is one less thing to worry about.

Obviously we all want a win but with us not scoring many goals (hope that has changed after Tuesday!) and Wolves not conceding many I think it will be tough. After the surprising win at QPR, could we afford to settle for a draw?

Singth said:
Obviously we all want a win but with us not scoring many goals (hope that has changed after Tuesday!) and Wolves not conceding many I think it will be tough. After the surprising win at QPR, could we afford to settle for a draw?
No, but you know what LCFC are like - they could serve up anything, and then the next game is the next big thing.

Real Sharapova said:
No, but you know what LCFC are like - they could serve up anything, and then the next game is the next big thing.

imo we should play for the win but if a draw is on the cards then we have to grab it we need all 3 point TBH ,a point is better then none at the end of the day :icon_roll :icon_cool

so come leicester give us anther 3 points plz plz plz plz

lets see you go out all :067: fireing

:038: :038: :icon_razz

pds said:
Alliadiere is not making his Wolves debut on Saturday. There is one less thing to worry about.

what to worry about anyway? our Arsenal loanee that was supposed to change our season has ended up on the bench :icon_lol:

Me too. I'd settle for a draw but I won't settle for just 1 point. I can see us winning the match but can't see us getting 3 points - it's impossible.

Joe_Fox said:
I'd settle for a draw but I won't settle for just 1 point. I can see us winning the match but can't see us getting 3 points - it's impossible.

what the friggin hell are you waffling on about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670