Wolves match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunc

Steven said:
How did CL get it wrong? :102: :102: :102:

He kept playing Kisnorbo in midfield. That was one big error. And never kept a settled team. That's another.

Simple things really, I think Rob Kelly said he's doing little different to CL except going back to basics a bit more

alex

I think that's more a sign of Kelly's humbility. That's our first back-to-back league win this season, and he's bought it about, superb.

Great to see Kismybum playing clearly where he's best. Plymouth, QPR and now Wolves has seen the best of the man....Wicked.

WE ARE STAYING UP YOU TOSSERS....!!!!

alex

newtonfox said:
just got back what a game well done everybody :038: :038: :038:

we are staying repeat :biggrin:

Couldn't make it today, how were they? Perhaps you could kick off a player ratings thread?

Brauny Blue

Dorkwolf said:
Good luck tomorrow.

I predict a dull 0-0. :icon_redf
No good for us, but I suppose it's better than nothing for yourselves. :icon_wink

Never mind Dorky. Are the Wolves fans fed up with Hoddle yet?

The Voice From Above

Brauny Blue said:
Never mind Dorky. Are the Wolves fans fed up with Hoddle yet?

The Wolves fans i was following after the game were slating Hoddle for persistently buying unproven foriegn strikers for a lot of money when Matty Fryatt was on their doorstep all the time and a proven scorer in the English game.

Last edited:

alex

The Voice From Above said:
The Wolves fans i was following after the game were slating Hoddle for persistently buying unproven foriegn strikers for a lot of money when Matty Fryatt was on their doorstep all the time.

Ha ha... Wicked to hear.. I love it when opposing fans praise Foxes players. Any trouble today?

flashyfox

Great to get back to back wins!!!! Well done City. Loads of positives from the game today, not just the result. Thought Kisnorbo was solid at the back, Fryatt looked very sharp upfront and Weslowski was like a little terrier in midfield. The overall impression was of a team playing as a team. Rob and Mike have obviously said something to the boys to change it around. A clean sheet today was the first for sometime i think and also no one got booked. The combination of those 2 happening probably hasn't happened for years! Nice to see the players give the fans a clap after the game. I thought the fans were great today, good atmosphere.

It's a shame there wasn't a bigger crowd. I thought after the win in midweek and the sacking of Levein more fans would have turned up to show their support. I guess we won't get the crowds back until we're challenging for promotion.

Get in boys. I predict a fryatt, i predict a fryatt! :038: :038: :038:

Xantha

Just back from the game (via a visit to my mum)....
I'd forgotten what a fantastic feeling it is when we win!

Had to go get tickets for Brighton after the game cos I was feeling so elated..

Brauny Blue

Xantha said:
Just back from the game (via a visit to my mum)....
I'd forgotten what a fantastic feeling it is when we win!

Had to go get tickets for Brighton after the game cos I was feeling so elated..

You've done well to get tickets for that paltry excuse of a football ground. How many were offered to the city fans?

Steven

Brauny Blue said:
You've done well to get tickets for that paltry excuse of a football ground. How many were offered to the city fans?

Eight hundred and ninety-three initially. ;)

pds

There you go. All thoses that thought i would be a jinx.
I'll take the credit for this win.:icon_cool

pds

Also bought tickets for Brighton a few days ago. Can't wait. Shitty stadium, no roof and the possibility of rain.

Brauny Blue

pds said:
Also bought tickets for Brighton a few days ago. Can't wait. Shitty stadium, no roof and the possibility of rain.

Bet hope city stop up then, cos they'll be plenty of those sort of grounds in league 1

Doug

A fine performance and a wonderful 3 points.

Wolves looked a lot like LCFC have this season - a bit disorganised and inconsistent. And Postma played one of the worst games by an opposition goalie at Filbo for some time, methinks.

It was good to hear the Wolves fans criticising Glen Hoddle - especially considering their healthy position in the League, and how long it took this season for our fans to finally voice their concerns about CL. Suggests we are not quite the impatient hounding fans that certain Mercury journos accuse of us being.

Well, now to avoid defeat at Brighton next week, come what may

Xantha

Brauny Blue said:

They appeared to have plenty left which suprised me. We'd never managed to get tickets for there before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669