Wolves match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Full time!!! 1-0 Leicester! Great result, 2 wins on the trot! Well done lads!!!

One Matty Fryatt, one Matty Fryyyyyyatttt!!!! YES YES YESS!!! 3 points off the drop zone now!! ****ing yes!!

Brighton next week, huge game, but we've let off the pressure a little with this win!! YES!

No.6 Muzzy Izzet...

you beauty.

we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop.
we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop. we all live in a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop, a blue and white kop.

highland fox

Great Win
Well done Rob Kelly
Well done Lads
Sounds as if we are getting a bit of confidence and Fryatt looks an excellent buy.Not getting carried away but we are doing OK:)

Rayvon

FANTASTICO!!!!

"We are stayin up...we are stayin up!!!!"

:biggrin:

Steven

Code:
Goal Attempts	9	 : 	13	Goal Attempts
On Target	6	 : 	6	On Target
Crosses	11	 : 	12	Crosses
Corners	6	 : 	5	Corners
Offside	6	 : 	2	Offside
Fouls	8	 : 	10	Fouls
Free kicks	14	 : 	14	Free kicks
 Yellow cards	-	 : 	-	Yellow cards 
 Red cards	-	 : 	-	Red cards 
% Possession	50	 : 	50	Possession %

DesertFox

Get in!!!

Someone said we'd not won 1-0 yet this season? Amazing if that's true. First clean sheet for what seems like several years.

highland fox

highland fox said:
I fear a loss,been a bit too much hysteria after QPR could well be heading back down to Earth with a bump come 5pm tonight..hope not though.

I was wrong and I'm pleased:icon_lol:

MerseyFox

ahh crap does the commentary stop after the match has finished. I was look
ing forward to hearing from the manager. O well I suppose I had been get some sleep. It four o'clock here

highland fox

MerseyFox said:
ahh crap does the commentary stop after the match has finished. I was look
ing forward to hearing from the manager. O well I suppose I had been get some sleep. It four o'clock here

What in Liverpool ? Has someone nicked 11 hours?:icon_conf

Babylon

Hazzman said:
Good stuff boys, refused to listen to the radio again and it done wonders.

Same here!!! :)

Steven

Hazzman said:
Good stuff boys, refused to listen to the radio again and it done wonders.

One joy of the Leicester City world offering is that you can listen to the other sides radio commentary. No Barber. :icon_razz ;)

Hazzman

Steven said:
One joy of the Leicester City world offering is that you can listen to the other sides radio commentary. No Barber. :icon_razz ;)

The remedy for me is not to get all hyper, I justed watched the eggchasers hammer the Welsh eggchasers.

Dunc

Just arrived home and have to say we played well, looked dangerous on the break and passed it around well in the right areas. In the wrong areas ie. our defensive 3rd it was straight out of danger with minimum fuss.

Kisnorbo man of the match, he was fantastic at the back with paddy mac, weso in midfield played well with Joey and Nissa was superb at left back.

Steven

Dunc said:
Just arrived home and have to say we played well, looked dangerous on the break and passed it around well in the right areas. In the wrong areas ie. our defensive 3rd it was straight out of danger with minimum fuss.

Kisnorbo man of the match, he was fantastic at the back with paddy mac, weso in midfield played well with Joey and Nissa was superb at left back.

How did CL get it wrong? :102: :102: :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670