Tiatto 6.5
Porter 8.5
Williams 7
Hughes 6.5
Hume 6.5
Hammond 8.5

Wesolowski 7
Low n/a

any comments on williams or the midfield in general would be appreciated. how did they do?

any comments on williams or the midfield in general would be appreciated. how did they do?

Williams did ok. Looked better with him in there than we have done without.
His set pieces were a let down today though.
Tiatto was crap, I can't think of one thing that Hughes did. Levi looked very lightweight in the challenge but he seemed a lot more confident running at his opponents and tok his goal really well.

Last edited:

Williams' play was brilliant, his set-pieces though were a huge let down. Porter worked his socks off and took his goal well. Tiatto put himself about but his passes were sloppy, not one of his better performances. Hughes worked hard but did nothing worthy of a special mention. Wesolowski did very well when he came on. Low, in his 7 minutes on the pitch, could have gifted Wolves with a goal. :icon_roll

Low, in his 7 minutes on the pitch, could have gifted Wolves with a goal. :icon_roll

i have noticed recently that low is to blame for alot of the **** ups on the pitch. i think he is a liability

Williams did ok. Looked better with him in there than we have done without.
His set pieces were a let down today though.
Tiatto was crap, I can't think of one thing that Hughes did. Levi looked very lightweight in the challenge but he seemed a lot more confident running at his opponents and tok his goal really well.

I think we do better with Williams playing,he is the only creative midfielder we have,not too worried about Porter being lightweight in the challenge as long as he can beat a defender he's not in their for his ball winning skills after all.

Williams' play was brilliant, his set-pieces though were a huge let down. Porter worked his socks off and took his goal well. Tiatto put himself about but his passes were sloppy, not one of his better performances. Hughes worked hard but did nothing worthy of a special mention. Wesolowski did very well when he came on. Low, in his 7 minutes on the pitch, could have gifted Wolves with a goal. :icon_roll
when-i don't remember him doing anything particularly bad-i agree about tiattos wayward passing though!

I think we do better with Williams playing,he is the only creative midfielder we have,not too worried about Porter being lightweight in the challenge as long as he can beat a defender he's not in their for his ball winning skills after all.

Porter, being a winger, will always be subject to criticism for not being able to do this and that rather than being lauded for what he does well. See Philpott, Guppy etc etc for previous examples!

Henderson for Logan - a good decision?

Well we won for the first time in weeks! Maybe it had nothing to do with the inclusion of Henderson. I do rate both keepers, I don't mind which one of the two plays. Henderson had a good game, I hope he can keep his place for the forseeable future. Logan has done well, but his performances haven't been as good recently - maybe because of our poor form of late.

Henderson isn't as vocal as Logan in commanding his area. To be fair to Logan he hasnt really made any mistakes, the defence and midfield have been poor in front of him. It could be a case of RK protecting him, maybe he was starting to feel the pressure of a bad run.

Last edited:
Porter, being a winger, will always be subject to criticism for not being able to do this and that rather than being lauded for what he does well. See Philpott, Guppy etc etc for previous examples!

I definately wasn't criticising Levi just making an observation.
I would love to see him go on to do well and say that I have played in the same team as one of the best prospects in the country.

As much as I like Paddy Mcarthy, our previous good form was generally when he was out with his broken face, and then again today, from what I heard we seemed a bit more attach minded. This could be coincidence, or maybe he isn't the best captain to be leading the team?

Henderson isn't as vocal as Logan in commanding his area. To be fair to Logan he hasnt really made any mistakes, the defence and midfield have been poor in front of him. It could be a case of RK protecting him, maybe he was starting to feel the pressure of a bad run.

Good call drew, i was very bemused when i heard he had been dropped.

Wasn't fecking sent off though.....

Nah you're probably right DD, I'm just still fuming at McCarthy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566