Wolves Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

That goodness that unpleasantness is all over. I wonder how many stay behind? :102: :102: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;)

Graz

Yessssss!!

It's all over! Now kick them all out and let's rebuild. With Ince ;)

I hope the new manager is announced in the next few days, so the urgent work that needs doing can get started (and so all the rumours stop!).

DesertFox

Right, that's the end of that. Thank feck! :icon_roll

No more negativity.

We're about to experience the most exciting season at LCFC for many years..... COME ON!!!

:038: :038: :038: :038:

londonfox

Douglas, Maybury, Hughes, Horsefield, Tiatto, Johansson, Newton, Hammond, Jarrett, Cadamateri, De Vries out...

highland fox

Need to get the Manager sorted as soon as possible,no point in delaying.Awful awful season,the ONLY positive is the arrival of MM.Humiliating today...

Graz

Right, that's the end of that. Thank feck! :icon_roll

No more negativity.

We're about to experience the most exciting season at LCFC for many years..... COME ON!!!

:038: :038: :038: :038:

Most exciting pre-season as well I think! :) Looking forward to it.... roll on the new players!

Redditch Fox

Yessssss!!

It's all over! Now kick them all out and let's rebuild. With Ince ;)

I hope the new manager is announced in the next few days, so the urgent work that needs doing can get started (and so all the rumours stop!).

I don't know about Ince - but whilst this result was totally predictable, it might put the lid on ideas that Worthington is anything more than a stopgap.

Most of what Kelly said as manager was the reverse of reality and that applies in particular to the attitude of the players which has been woeful for 95% of the season.

Out with the rotten apples!

DesertFox

As they'd say over here*, this is so we can have "closure".

(*They really can be wankers at times)

Leicester : Wolves

Goal Attempts 13 : 18 Goal Attempts
On Target 5 : 7 On Target
Crosses 25 : 14 Crosses
Corners 6 : 2 Corners
Offside 1 : 6 Offside
Fouls 13 : 13 Fouls
Free kicks 19 : 14 Free kicks
Yellow cards 6 : 3 Yellow cards
Red cards 1 : - Red cards
% Possession 47 : 53 Possession %

Right, now be off with you, 06-07 season!

cornishfox

I don't know about Ince - but whilst this result was totally predictable, it might put the lid on ideas that Worthington is anything more than a stopgap.

:038: :038: Worthington was a good man to bring in at the time. onwards and upwards from now on:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Lako42

thank **** it's over, thank ****

Dour

High point of the match - hearing the Birch vainly imploring people to stay for the 'lap of appreciation.'

NN Fox

Douglas, Maybury, Hughes, Horsefield, Tiatto, Johansson, Newton, Hammond, Jarrett, Cadamateri, De Vries out...

Plus Kenton, Johnson and Worthington. Include Stearman if he is going to continue playing like he has this season.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Not impressed, bunch of ****ing wankers

Should never have gone

Matt_B

We were aweful, the Mr Dean was even worse. No idea what he sent Kisnorbo off for, no idea what the penno was for and no idea why he ran around with a yellow card in the air at the end apparantly at nobody.

Also can somebody clear up a rule for me, I though the linesmen were supposed to run the same line both halfs, so that they don't just run agains tthe same defence for 90 minutes, today they swapped ends. Just need some clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669