Wolves Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pds

We were aweful, the Mr Dean was even worse. No idea what he sent Kisnorbo off for, no idea what the penno was for and no idea why he ran around with a yellow card in the air at the end apparantly at nobody.

Also can somebody clear up a rule for me, I though the linesmen were supposed to run the same line both halfs, so that they don't just run agains tthe same defence for 90 minutes, today they swapped ends. Just need some clarification.

Shockingly shit!

To be fair I think it was a sending off as the second booking was definately a foul. We looked shambollocks today.

Lako42

anyone got a clue whats cracking off in the city center the plod helicopter has been hovering outside my window for 20 mins now.

Matt_B

Shockingly shit!

To be fair I think it was a sending off as the second booking was definately a foul. We looked shambollocks today.

I thought Newton made the foul for the freekick though

pds

I thought Newton made the foul for the freekick though

Kisnorbo did a foul near the halfway line but the ref played advantage and waited til play stopped to book him.

Boy Genius

Banned
Douglas, Maybury, Hughes, Horsefield, Tiatto, Johansson, Newton, Hammond, Jarrett, Cadamateri, De Vries out...

Plus Kenton, Johnson and Worthington. Include Stearman if he is going to continue playing like he has this season.

no Logan, Hume or Fryatt??????

Of course the latter two can do no wrong

pds

Did anyone stay behind for the 'Lap of Appreciation'? I'm interested to know how that went and if anyone actually applauded the bastards?

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
We should have scored 10 goals today, but the idiots up front lived up to their ability, although I have to say it was great finish from Hume, but even better wing play from Nissa.

However, Wolves should have scored 40 goals today and we were only saved further shame by the fact that none of their front line knew how to square a ball to player right in front of an open goal. Also the fact we have attractive woodwork saved us from conceding 6

Apart from the first 5 minutes we were awful. I hope I never see Stearman or Hughes in a City shirt ever again!!!

homer

Utter dogshit

Should have gone to the Leicester Show

pipes

They were really woeful today. Hughes was just embarrasing. I was there with two friends, non-Leicester supporters, and it really was embarrasing.

Hume's goal was really very good, and gave a lot of false hope for the rest of the game. The whole way through the defence was absolutely shambolic. I have no idea what Logan is doing in goal, he was shite. Kisnorbo didn't have a good game today, and I fear from the fact he didn't come back to the pitch to 'thank' the fans means he'll be off in the summer.

Couldn't believe Birch's nerve telling us to clap them at the end.

Honestly do hope we don't appoint wortho, he's done well, but we can't perform like that again next season

pds

They were really woeful today.Kisnorbo didn't have a good game today, and I fear from the fact he didn't come back to the pitch to 'thank' the fans means he'll be off in the summer.

Look on the Wolves picture special.

He is there walking around the pitch after the match.

Last edited:

SJN-Fox

Did anyone stay behind for the 'Lap of Appreciation'? I'm interested to know how that went and if anyone actually applauded the bastards?

I stayed to wish farewell to Tiatto and maybe Nissa. Stayed long enough to see Newts cop for Hume's boots.

Boy Genius

Banned
Nobody booed Hume when his shot went for a throw in.....

Tamworth Fox

Im embarrased. I took a Wolves fan with me to watch our shower of shite.Totally embarrased, i have now got to put up for atleast one week of piss taking from my manager. I sent him a text at 1-0 saying " Huuummmeee" turned my phone off when it was 1-2 don't even want to know, what he wrote back at 1-3 or 1-4.

Lets hope the majority of players leave this football club sooner rather then later!

What was Worthington on? Why the HELL did it take him 80 mins to bring Danny Cad & Levi on, it was obvious Fryatt was playing poor and Hughes was a useless donkey as was Tiatto.

NN Fox

Douglas, Maybury, Hughes, Horsefield, Tiatto, Johansson, Newton, Hammond, Jarrett, Cadamateri, De Vries out...

Plus Kenton, Johnson and Worthington. Include Stearman if he is going to continue playing like he has this season.

no Logan, Hume or Fryatt??????

Of course the latter two can do no wrong

In truth I wouldn't care too much if the entire squad was changed over the summer, nobody could be said to have had a good season. McAuley and Porter have been ok but that's as good as it got.

fludie

Peanut Thief
Corect!

McAuley, Porter, Nisse have been ok, but the rest have been absolute shite they play with no passion and dont even play like they want to win the game, if Wortho stays which i think is unlikely he needs to get thinking about what players to tell to **** off and who to buy. For **** sake i hope he goes.

As i was sitting in the co-operative area today i seen Brian Little and Gary Mcallister (Thought about them as Managers- hope one is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669