Wolves Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
21st

Joint points with 3rd from bottom Preston who at least had some bollocks to fight and win tonight.

And possibly some under achieving class

Either way we havn't got either

Smegson blaming the 'quality' of the players he has to work with again.

From what I hear Kaeibi was poor the other night for the reserves. It would unfortunately seem that we have a massive squad full of absolute sh*t!

I really don't think that's true. If you'd witnessed the Watford game you would know what I'm talking about.

I think it's down to poor man-management, poor team selection, and poor tactics.

I get the feeling Baabaa is about to ask him if he's got any requests or anybody he wants to say hello to. TWAT

It's such a f*ckin pisser, I had such high hopes for this season for some insane reason & I'm just completely deflated now.

Me too. Trouble is I approach every game with a high level of optimism, stupid i know but I can't help it, and then feel like I've been kicked in the guts. Really, really, really pissed off.

It's such a f*ckin pisser, I had such high hopes for this season for some insane reason & I'm just completely deflated now.

You are not the only person.

When we stayed up last season I honestly thought to myself that they would not do this to us all again...

surprise sur-fecking-prise...and cilla isn;t even here.

I'm not embarressed to say that Megsons appointment is the worst thing to happen since Adolph Hitler's Dad said to the missus 'Brun Hilder I ist feeling a little frisky tonight lets go to bed'

Dissapointed, deflated, disgruntled and I hate the direction we are going in. Our current tactics will end only badly. We aren't good enough to grind out a draw every week and it seems that we have no interest in actually trying to win games of football.

We must act now and if that means shipping out half of the squad and getting someone else in right now this minute then we should.

Was the Villa squad really Reserves and they weren't interested? :102:

I really don't think that's true. If you'd witnessed the Watford game you would know what I'm talking about.

I think it's down to poor man-management, poor team selection, and poor tactics.

I did witness the Watford game. I was there and I said in my previous post that we peppered their goal with shots that day...unfortunately a team doesn't measure its success on the back of one performance. If they did we would be champions already.

Last edited:
At the moment, and this is subject to change, I'm not blaming smeg head. I'm blaming whichever fecking idiot signed that obvious load of shiteheads in the summer without addressing the weak areas which everybody else had identified. :098:

Got to agree with you... my only plus point is at least it is a point gained and not 3 lost.

I did witness the Watford game. I was there and I said in my previous post that we peppered their goal with shots that day...unfortunately a team doesn;t measure its success on the back of one performance. If they did we would be champions already.

True, but it does show what they may be capable of with the proper leadership. ;)

Quality of the manager that is the problem IMO...lynch me for it if you want but the man is a twat and a crap twat at that.

Last edited:
And then hired again and sacked five minutes later for dramatic impact.

Where are Watford in the League? :102:

Top by any chance?? And that despite a humiliating defeat to the mighty Leicester. :icon_roll
Am I alone in thinking that Martin Allen got out just in time?

I am also beginning to think that I could do Carl Corts job.

Stand around. Don't ever threaten to run. Win the odd header...and most importantly don't score.

Hate to say I told you so...but he is shitter than I ever remember.

Anyone else pick up on the undercurrent of anti megson feeling from Steve Walsh on the Radio tonight?

It was a constant stream of comments like, 'this is not adventurous enough for me'.

Think he wants the job for himself IMO.

I came away when he came on, I was bored anyway, crap 1st half followed up by a slightly better second couple of chances went begging but overall nothing to write home about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669